Car accident

David's pov
I sat next to Simon holding his hand, watching as he chest rose and fell, a beeping sound that went faster more times times than I count in the short time they had been there, my chest tightened as my gaze went from his moving chest, to his bruised face, tubes coming out of his mouth to keep him breathing, the bandage covering the large cut from his forehead through the eye and to his cheek, they said his eye will heal and he will be able to see but the scar will remain on his cheek and forehead, I saw the cut it was disgusting but I wasn't as worried about that I was worried about wether or not he would live, we all were
My phone rang while I prepared dinner for Simon and I, He said he would be home soon and I was so excited to surprise him with his favorite food, he had been so stressed the whole week, I pick up my phone and instantly recognize the number as the hospital and fear starts to sink in, what if something happened to Simon, or my mum, I push aside my thoughts and answer the phone, "Hello is this mr Walliams?" I females voice asked sounding to excited to be asking that question but it made me feel calmer, it couldn't be bad could it? She's to happy. I was wrong it was bad, "Yes, why?" I asked, "Simon Cowell was in a car accident and is currently going in for an emergency surgery" The woman said the excitement I heard not present anymore as she told me about my husband, "w-what? I'll be there now" I stuttered tears already streaming down my face, I hung up, turned off the stove I had been cooking on and phone Amanda and Alesha to let them know, they promised they would meet me there and tell the others.
"Maybe you should get some rest you've been here for hours" Alesha whispered putting her hand on my back comfortingly, "I'm not going to leave him" I said keeping my eyes on Simon, "Fine but if you are going to stay at least go sleep on the couch, we will wake you if anything happens" Alesha said pointing to the couch in the corner of the room her and Amanda had slept on earlier, I looked at it, I was tired, exhausted actually but I didn't want to leave Simons side, I wanted to keep holding his hand until he woke from his coma, however long that may take, "please David you need to sleep" Amanda begged, "Fine" I said reluctantly, "thank you" Alesha said softly while I kissed Simons hand before getting up and making my way to the couch. When my head hit the pillow I was out.
"Are you here for Simon Cowell?" A Doctor walked into the room after hours of us sitting and waiting in fear, "Yes. How is he?" I asked getting up quickly, "he made it through the surgery and is stable, but he is in a coma" The doctor said, "how long will he be in a coma for?" I asked a frown forming on his tear stained face, "We don't know" The doctor said, "what injuries does he have?" Amanda asked standing next to me, "his right arm, back, leg and a couple of his ribs are all broken, his neck is fractured and his lung had collapsed" The doctor said softly, "will he still be able to walk?" Stephen asked worriedly, "no, he is paralyzed from the waist down but if he wakes up and is better he can start rehab to learn to walk again" The doctor said, if, if he wake up, those word kept repeating in my head like a broken record, "can we see him?" I asked wiping away my tears, I hadn't even realized I was crying, I didn't even think I had more tears left in me but I guess I was wrong, "of course" The doctor smiled then gave us the room number when he saw none of us reciprocating his smile, as soon as we got the room number we thanked the doctor and rushed to the room, I walked in first to see Simon on the bed, tubes everywhere, a loud beeping noise signaling his steady heart beat, a cast on his right arm, a neck brace keeping him from moving his head, his leg was suspended in the air also in a cast, and the bandage over his eye, the doctor hadn't mentioned that, I thought to myself while I walked towards Simons side, I sat down and took his hand in mine and stayed there for hours watching him and speaking to him, asking him to wake.
I woke up with a jump and looked to my husbands bed, still asleep in the same position, but instead of me holding his hand Amanda was while Alesha held her other quietly conversing with each other, "I hope he wakes up soon" I heard Amanda whispered, "I do too" Alesha whispered sighing afterwards, "when do you think he will wake up?" Amanda asked talking a little louder than before, "I don't know, you?" Alesha asked, "I also don't know" Amanda frowned, "hopefully today" I said looking at my watch, it was 10am on a Friday, "When did you wake up?" Amanda asked shocked, "not long ago" I said getting up from the coach and stretching.
To be continued...
So I updated, finally😂
I'll probably have the next chapter up by tomorrow, (maybe, depending on school) so I hope you enjoy this one.