~"He fell asleep eating a cracker"

David's Pov
I'm sitting in a waiting room at a hospital waiting nervously for Simon to get out of a surgery after some drunk guy crashed into the side of his car and broke his arm, leg, left rib cage and raptured his spleen "will daddy be okay?" Eric asked frowning "I think he will be" I said softly while Eric climbed on my lap and leaned against my chest, I sighed heavily wrapping my arms around Eric, I looked to my side and saw Alfred leaning against my mum "are you here for Simon Cowell?" A Doctor asked walking into the room "yes, how is he?" I asked quickly "he is fine, you can come see him now" The doctor said softly "thank you" I smiled while Eric jumped off my lap excitedly, I stood up with my mum, Amanda, Alesha, Stephen, Ant and Dec I picked Eric up when he reached up to me and walked to Simons room, when I opened the door to see Simon lying on the bed with a cut and some bruises on his face, his arm and leg were in a cast "hi" Simon whispered "hey Si, how do you feel?" I asked softly "fine I guess" Simon said hoarsely "you guess?" Amanda asked confused "yeah I cant really feel much, everything's kind of numb" Simon said "oh" Amanda said "Hi daddy" Eric and Alfred said smiling and waving at Simon "hey" Simon smiled my mom put Alfred down while I put Eric down so they could go to him, as soon as they were on the ground they ran to his side and climbed onto the bed, hugging him tightly being careful not to hurt him, Simon hugged them back "can we draw on your cast?" Eric asked putting his head on Simons chest "if you really want to" Simon said softly "yay" Eric and Alfred cheered I chuckled softly at them sitting next to the bed, Simon looked over and smiled at me, I leaned forward and kissed him, Simon kissed back before we pulled away "so tonight are you going to stay here with Simon or are you going to go to the show?" Ant asked looking at me "I'm probably going to stay here with Simon" I said "David you need to go and the show tonight" Simon said softly "but what about you?" I asked softly "well I doubt I could go but if I can't I'll be okay" Simon said softly "fine but Im going to call you every time I get a chance" I said "good" Simon smiled.
Britain's Got More Talent
"We have a very special call for the three of you" Stephen smiled "oooo" Alesha and Amanda said "who is it?" I asked "look at the screen" Stephen smiled, we all looked to the screen before it changed to a Skype call and Simon was on screen with Alfred and Eric drawing on the cast on his arm "Hello Simon, how are you?" Stephen asked still smiling "Hi, I'm fine thanks, you?" Simon asked "all's good" Stephen smiled "hey Si" I smiled "Hey darling" Simon smiled, as soon as Simon said that Eric and Alfred looked up excitedly I smiled when they waved excitedly at me "what are you drawing on Daddy's arm?" I asked still smiling at them "I drew a heart that says I love you daddy under it, see" Alfred said pushing Simons arm so I could see it  and everyone awed "it's very nice" I smiled "what about you Eric, what did you draw?" I asked "um I'm drawing a dog" Eric said making everyone laugh "have you been watching the show Simon?" Stephen asked "I have, sort of" Simon said "Sort of?" Alesha asked laughing "yeah after they gave me painkillers I fell asleep, then Eric woke me up to make me watch the show with him when their was a break a fell asleep again" Simon said "he fell asleep eating a cracker" Sinitta said quickly before anyone could say anything else "Shut up" Simon said blushing "well you weren't really eating it you kind of just put a bit of it in your mouth and fell asleep, you then woke up finished the cracker, asked about David and then fell right back to sleep" Sinitta said "oh my god what part of shut up do you not get" Simon groaned "when it's you, none of it" Sinitta laughed "why am I still friends with you?" Simon asked "because you find me irresistible" Sinitta said jokingly "hey that's my Simon" I joked in the most camp way possible, everyone laughed again, "Sinitta do you have a video of it?" Amanda asked "I do" Sinitta said nodding "I've got to see it" Amanda said laughing "no you don't and you won't" Simon said "oh yes I will Simon, right now you can't do anything about it" Amanda laughed "that laugh has never been so fitting as it is right now" Simon joked "watch it Cowell" Amanda laughed "don't you touch my Simon! Don't you touch my Simon!" I joked "she won't touch your precious Simon now, later maybe but right now he still has a chance to get away" Alesha joked "um no I don't, I'm stuck here till someone helps me" Simon pointed out "well good luck then" Alesha laughed "don't worry babe I'll come save you" I said jokingly "you better, I didn't marry a man almost twice my height for nothing" Simon joked making everyone laugh again "okay I've sent the video to you" Sinitta laughed "thank you" Amanda laughed "you're so lucky I can't move out of this bed right now" Simon said laughing "Simon I've seen you protect a fly from being killed and you feel guilty for killing a mosquito, I hardly think you could ever hit me with your pinky" Sinitta laughed "Okay true" Simon said blushing "we've got to go now but I'll probably see you later Simon" Stephen said "Okay bye guys" Simon smiled before the call ended.
Back at the hospital
Simons Pov
"Daddy do you like this?" Eric asked showing me the dog he drew "I do" I smiled looking at the dog, you can't really tell it's a dog but whatever, Eric smiled going back to using my chest as his pillow, I played with his hair with my left hand while I watched Alfred continue to draw on my cast. I looked up when the door opened and instantly smiled when David walked in wearing his suit with the white jacket "Hey babe" David smiled back closing the door and then walking to me "Hey" I smiled "Papa" Eric and Alfred both smiled getting up and hugging him before going back to what they were doing, David smiled sitting next to us on the bed, I moved over a little bit giving more space so he could lie with us, as David moved into a lying position I moved a bit to put my head on his chest "I love you" I whispered into his chest "I love you too" David smiled kissing my forehead.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Okay so that was pretty shitty but eh.
Merry Christmas everyone hope y'all have a good day.
Probably will make a Christmas themed one shot sometime today but who knows at this point I might just get writers block again😬
Peace ✌🏻

"Road work ahead, uh yeah I sure hope it does"