Caught

3rd Persons Pov

After a long day at work Simon walked into his lonely house and decided to call his boyfriend, David Walliams, they haven't been together for a very long time, they haven't even had sex yet but their make out sessions had been get a little bit more heated every time, the last time they had made out, days ago, it had ended with both of them in their underwear pretty much dry humping.

"Hey Si" David said happily as he answered the phone "Hey Davey, how are you?" Simon asked smiling widely at the sound of Davids voice "Im good thanks, what about you?" David asked "Im good, but I miss you" Simon said slipping his shoes and blazer off "I miss you too Si" David sighed "Why don't you come and stay the night with me?" Simon asked dropping onto his soft couch "Um I guess I could, can I bring Bert and Ernie?" David asked "Of course you can" Simon smiled "Thank you. Have you eaten anything yet?" David asked knowing his boyfriend had a tendency to forget to eat when he worked "Um....No I haven't" Simon said after a long pause as he tried to remember the last time he ate "Ill bring some Chinese" David said with a sigh "Okay thank you babe" Simon said "Ill see you soon, love ya" David said "Love ya too" Simon smiled ending the call.

As soon as the call ended Simon ran upstairs and quickly showered and got changed into a pair of black short and a plain grey t-shirt just in time to hear David knock on the door, he ran back down stairs and opened the door with a massive smile on his face, "you are so cute when you smile like that" David said with a smile "oh shut up and get in here" Simon blushed pulling David into the house and watching as Bert and Ernie made their way in the house before he closed the door.

"How the hell did you survive on your own for so long if you cant even remember to eat by yourself" David said with a soft chuckle as he watch Simon almost inhale the food "My mum sometimes phones or just shows up to make sure I'm looking after myself" Simon said through I mouth full of food "Who would've thought that Simon Cowell would be such a mummies boy" David joked "Shhh no one can know it will completely ruin my reputation that Max worked so hard to create" Simon joked putting his plate in the sink when he was done "Max is going to be so pissed when you come out" David laughed "Pissed doesn't even begin to describe it" Simon laughed "I still cant believe he got people to tell stories about private moments between you and them just because of gay rumours" David sighed "Yeah, some of them didn't even happen" Simon said, "Why don't we watch a movie and cuddle?" Simon asked to change the subject into something lighter "Yeah, lets" David smiled getting up and grabbing his boyfriends arm, dragging him to the couch, he then dropped down and pulled Simon on top of him "I need to get the remote babe" Simon chuckled moving off David and getting the remote before lying next to David and let the younger man spoon him while he turned Netflix on "What do you want to watch?" Simon asked scrolling threw some movies "How about the 10 year plan?" David suggested "Two gay best friends that make a deal that if in ten years none of them are married they will marry each other" David said "Okay" Simon said turning the movie on.

..........Warning skip to the next paragraph if you don't want to read smut......

"Do you want to go to bed?" David asked rubbing Simons chest "Yeah" Simon said "but not to sleep" Simon added with a grin "what do you have in mind Mr Cowell?" David asked teasingly with a grin "you'll find out soon enough Mr Wallaims" Simon grinned getting off the couch and reaching his hand out to David, David took Simons hand and let him pull him off the couch and lead him up the stairs to his room, "I've never been in your before" David said looking around the room in amazement, "why didn't we watch the movie in here?" David asked pointing to the tv in front of the big white bed "I forgot about that tv" Simon said sheepishly "How do you-never mind" David laughed jumping on to the bed "Comfortable?" Simon asked chuckling at David's childish behaviour "Yes, oh my god" David said spreading his whole body across the bed "Good" Simon laughed climbing on the bed and on top of David "I think it was a bad idea to bring me to your bed cause now I just want to sleep" David joked "Oh shut up and kiss me already" Simon laughed, David grinned pulling Simon down on him an started to kiss him, Simon immediately kissed back, David flipped them so he was on top and moved the kiss from Simons lips to his neck making sure he left a mark, "this has to go" David mumbled pulling away already lifting Simons shirt, Simon sat up a bit and let David take the shirt off him "Your turn" Simon smiled taking David's shirt off now, David admired Simons body for a bit before shoving him back down on the bed and making out with him again while hands roamed Simons pecks and abs, Simon moaned sliding his hands down David's back to his ass, David groaned into Simons mouth while he felt himself getting harder, Simon moved his hands from David's ass and palmed his threw his pants, David pulled away from the kiss and pulled Simons shorts down and boxers down, "slow down babe" Simon said softly "I've been taking it slowly for a month now" David mumbled taking Simons length in his hand and stroking it, "Fuck" Simon moaned breathlessly throwing his head back pleasure "Still want me to slow down?" David smirked pumping faster "n-no" Simon mumbled breathlessly while his hands gripped the duvet underneath them "What did you say?" David asked teasingly letting go of Simons member causing Simon to whimper at the lose of contact, "I said I don't want you to slow down" Simon said now pulling David's pants and boxers down, David kicked his pants off quickly "Do you have lube?" David asked "Yeah its in my draw, hold on" Simon said opening his bed side draw and getting a bottle of lube out and handing it to David, "Thank you" David said opening it and putting some on his own dick, "Do you want me to lube you up too?" David asked "Yes please" Simon said.

Simon woke up first wrapped up in David's arms under the sheets, he smiled thinking about what happened last night, he felt a dull pain in his ass but just ignored and got out of David's arms so he could go make them some breakfast, he put on his black boxers and quietly walked out the room the room making his way down the stairs, Simon smiled to himself as he started to make breakfast not noticing the woman walk in the kitchen with her arms crossed over her chest.

"When were you going to tell me?" He heard someone ask from behind, he quickly turned around and saw his mother standing there with her arms closed "Tell you w-what?" Simon asked stuttering nervously "That you were gay firstly and that you were shagging David Walliams" His mother said tapping her foot "Oh, um are you mad at me?" Simon asked scared "Yes I am" Julie said walking over to him "That's why I didn't tell you" Simo whispered looking down with tears in his eyes "I'm not mad at you for being gay, that was obvious dear" Julie said softly when she saw her son about to cry "Really your not mad at me for that?" Simon asked his tears now rolling down his cheeks "Of course I'm not mad about that" Julie said pulling Simon into an embrace "I love you to much to care about that, I just want you to be happy" Julie whispered rubbing his back "I love you too mum" Simon sniffled "Now go sit down ill finish cooking for you two" Julie said kissing Simons forehead, "okay thank you mum" Simon said wiping his eyes and going to sit on a chair, "Hey why did you leave me inn bed all alone ba-oh heey" David said his eyes widening as he saw Julie cooking "Hello David, how did you sleep dear?" Julie asked turning around and smiling at David "I slept okay, thank you Mrs Cowell" David said looking to Simon confused "She knows" Simon said as an explanation and for the first time David noticed how red Simons eyes were "oh-OH" David said letting it finally register in his head "You okay?" He asked walking to Simon "Yeah, she is fine with it" Simon said softly while a smile spread across his face "That's good" David smiled wrapping his arms around Simon, Simon smiled leaning into David, Julie smiled at the two and went back to cooking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry if that seemed rushed but I'm pretty tired and should probably go to bed so, night peeps.