Austin Porter

Today is finally the day I meet my favorite band, PRETTYMUCH! I'm in Austin's lane. I love his smile, his hair, his laugh, his personality.

Austin is goofy, energetic, cute and funny. I cannot wait to meet him.

I am currently next in line to meet them so I am excited. I hugged Zion first, then Nick, then Brandon, then Austin.

"Hello beautiful, what's your name?" Austin asked me.

"Nicole." I told the blonde.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said and after that I hugged Edwin.

I stood between Austin and Brandon and we all did goofy poses. During the photo Austin slipped a piece of paper into my hand and told me to text him later which I definitely will be doing later.

After the picture, I went to get a spot to watch the concert. I had a blast at the concert. It feels amazing to see On My Way performed live. I love that song and their choreography for that song is lit! I had a fun time, I can't wait to text Austin!

Me: Hello Austin! It's Nicole from the concert tonight! I had an amazing time tonight! You guys did an amazing job!

Austin😍❤: Hey Nicole! It was nice meeting you too! I'm so glad you had an amazing time at the show tonight! I hope you sleep good tonight! Sleep tight beautiful!

Me: Thanks! Goodnight Austin!❤❤

Austin😍❤: ❤💞