Finding Our You're Pregnant// Conor

(BF/GF)

Conor's POV

I am currently in a hospital waiting room waiting for the doctors to give me information on my girlfriend. (Y/N) and I have been together for 3 years now. I brought her here because she fainted.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" The doctors called out and I stood up ans walked over to him.

"Miss (Y/L/N), is okay. She needs to keep herself hydrated. I'm going to prescribe her some vitamins for her pregnancy."

"She's pregnant?!"

"Yeah, we thought you both already knew."

"We didn't know." I stated.

"Well, she's 4 months pregnant." He told me.

"Wow, she didn't even have morning sickness or any symptoms."

"Some females don't get the symptoms when they become pregnant, but it's very rare." He told me.

"What room is she in?"

"209, she is awake." He said and I walked to find her room.

"Hey baby, how do you feel?" I asked her as I sat in one of the chairs by her bed.

"I'm fine, just tired and hungry." She laughed lightly.

"Well you will definitely be hungry all the time. We gotta feed that baby in your stomach so it can grow."

"Baby? What baby?" She asked.

"Oh the doctors didn't tell you. You're 4 months pregnant."

"Wow really? We're going to be parents?"

"Yeah baby girl, we are." I said and she smiled.

Then in walked Chance, Drew, Sergio and Brady.