Brandon Arreaga

(Inspired by the song I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes)

Brandon and I haven't seen each other in over 2 months and we've been dating for 1 year and 2 months. I live in Texas while he lives in California with his bandmates. I am going to suprise him tonight at one of the boys shows. Edwin is in on the suprise.

My plane landed at the LA airport, I claimed my luggage and went to look for Edwin.

"Ed!" I said.

"Sierra!" He said as we hugged each other.

"How's B?"

"He's like a lost puppy without you here."

"Aw, I really miss him too." I laughed and blushed.

The show is going to start in two hours, so...

I put my bag, then Edwin and I made our way into the venue. I just chilled with the opening act before they had to go on stage. One hour later, it is finally time to suprise B! They just got done performing their song, 'Healthy'.

"Hey Brandon, we have a suprise for you." Edwin told him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Come out!" Edwin called for me and I ran out on stage.

"Sierra!" Brandon yelled with a wide smile and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck.

"You came!" He smiled at me.

"I had too. We've gone far too long without seeing each other."

"We have." Then we kissed which made the crowd cheer and say aw.

"Best suprise yet!" Brandon said as we kissed again.