Telling The Boys//WDW

Jonah:

"So guys, we have some important news to tell you all." Jonah started to trail off.

"Which is?" Jack asked.

"We're expecting a baby in 5 months!" Jonah and I said at the same time. The boys jaws dropped open and they started to yell with excitement.

Corbyn:

The boys found out at the same time as Corbyn! They congratulated us after they had finished the concert.

Daniel:

"Guys, she ate way too many watermelon seeds!" Daniel told the four boys.

"So what?" Zach asked.

"One specific seed started to grow in her stomach and it will soon grow and be born in 7 months." Daniel explained to them to try to tell them about our pregnancy which is hilarious because they didn't catch on.

"Hey dumb heads, take the hints! I am pregnant!!!!" I yelled at them while laughing.

"No way!!" Corbyn said.

"Yes way." Daniel and I said.

Jack:

It has been exactly 4 months since I told Jack that I am pregnant with his child. Tessa and I decided to go out to get ice cream since that's what I was craving.

While we ordered our ice cream I heard a familiar voice.....it was his. Jack's voice.

Tessa and I sat in a corner booth to try and avoid the boys, but one of them walked up to us.

"Um hello?" He asked.

"Hi..." I said.

"I'm Jonah! I just saw you bump and wanted to ask how far along you are?" Jonah told me.

"I am about 4 months in, almost 5 in two weeks."

"Congratulations!" He smiled at me.

"Heh Jonah, who are you talking to?" He asked his friend.

"Oh, just talking to these girls! I saw her baby bump and I couldn't resist asking how far along she is." Jonah told Jack.

Then Jack looked at me and his eye went wide.

"Hi..." Was all Jack said.

"Hey Jack. How have you been?" I asked.

"Wait you two know each other already?" One of his other friends asked.

"Yeah, he was the one to knock me up." I bluntly said.

"Jack, is this true?!" The blonde one asked.

"Yea. It is." He said.

Zach:

"Hey guys can we tell you something?" Zach asked the boys.

"Sure!" They all say.

"We're just gonna say it, but we're expecting a baby." We said to the four boys.

"Like together?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant with Zach's baby!" I said.

"Wow, who knew that Baby Herron isn't so innocent!" Jack teased him.