Prologue

A long time ago, the miraculous of the lady bug and the black cat were given to two young thirteen year old teenagers in order to find and defeat the villain known as Hawkmoth. Their task was to recover the missing miraculous of the butterfly, and to hopefully find the peacock. For years, Lady bug and Cat Noir have been protecting Paris from Hawkmoth's akumas, and the people of paris have put in a large amount of trust in the young heroes. 

Team Ladybug has gain many new allies over the years. Rena Rouge the fox, Carapace the turtle, and Queen Bee, the bee miraculous holder. Together they fought in protecting Paris, and have grown closer in their everyday lives. 

Alya and Nino were the first to marry after high school, and have been together for about two years. The first few months of their marriage life had started a bit rocky. They didn't have much money, and saving Paris every day didn't exactly pay the bills. Although with the help of both friends and family, they made it work and have been living happily ever since.

For a while, it had seem that Marinette's feelings for Adrian were simply a waste of time. She began to give up on the boy and was getting closer to her good friend, Luka. They began their relationship happily, not knowing what it was doing to the other boy.

Adrien grew closer to Chloe in the meantime, watching Marinette from a distance. As his friends started dating, he began to see them less and less. Although he was happy for them, he couldn't help but feel a little lonely about it all now. The more he had thought about, there had always been one girl who had been by his side the entire time since the day they met, and not having her there anymore disappointed him. Even as Cat Noir, he still chased after his ladybug, but a lot less than before. 

Eventually, problems aroused between the happy couple, resulting in the couple's break up. The two were still good friends, but Marinette had soon realized that her heart had still belonged to the perfect blond boy that she knew in school. When word got around of the two's relationship, all their friends cheered for them and wished them nothing but happiness. 

It wasn't long after they got together that Marinette found out about something special. At first, she kept her secret to herself, trying to figure it out all on her own before sharing it with her best friend. Alya grew excited at the news, and despite the chance, advised her to tell Adrien the truth. Of course, she grew afraid with how he would take it. She became afraid that he would just leave her now of all time. She didn't want to lose him.

At the top of the Eiffel tower, the two heroes sat together, watching the sun set. Despite her fear, his reassuring and loving smile encouraged her to tell him the truth. She was expecting a bundle of joy. At first, she felt frightened about his silence, but as the news settled in, Adrien became excited. He never expected to get a family like this, but now, everything had changed. As Marinette grew, the wedding was planned for the lovely couple. Not only did the two finally get together after years of falling for each other, but now the two were having a baby together.

Chloe, on the other hand, wasn't happy about losing Adrien to Marinette, but wasn't going to come in between them... Much. She understood that Marinette was giving Adrien something he always wanted, and even so, she wanted him to be happy. Of course, that doesn't mean she was happy being the only single superhero. Eventually, she married Kim, the only boy from school that no matter how mean she could be to him loved her anyways. Together, the two had their own son. A handsome baby boy by the name of Antonio Le Chien.

The heroes each were living their lives happily until one day a familiar face came back to haunt them. Hawkmoth and Volpina teamed up once again in an attempt to gain Ladybug and Cat noir's miraculous. This time, the two were watching very closely for their chance to defeat ladybug.