Another miraculous holder?

"Yes sir, I believe Emma Agre is holding the miraculous of the hummingbird." Nathalie confirms as she watches her boss pace back and forth. Nooroo hovering near him silently with a frown on his face. "Her hair pin matches the description in your book perfectly, sir."

Gabriel nodded before stopping in place. He couldn't deny the questions in his mind. What was the guardian thinking when he handed a young girl a miraculous? Is the guardian foolish enough to really give this girl such a thing? How would a child get her hands on something so powerful?

"We need to get our hands on that miraculous. If we are correct, that miraculous is very powerful, so much more than our own." Gabriel then looked over at the kwami, studying him carefully. "Nooroo, what can you tell us about it?"

Nooroo hesitated before saying, "Honey is very powerful indeed, master, but it is not wise to use her ability. " Gabriel's cold gaze made the poor kwami shrink back in fear, knowing his master hates him questioning his plans. "The miraculous of the hummingbird is similar to the miraculous of the rabbit. It has the ability to randomly alter time."

Gabriel stopped and looked over at Nathalie as soon as those words left the kwami's mouth. If he could get a hold of a time miraculous, its very possible that he wouldn't need Ladybug or Cat Noir's miraculous. He could simply go back to a time before Emilie used the peacock miraculous. If he could manage to convince her to hand it over to him, to not risk using a damaged miraculous, Adrien would still have a mother. He would still have his wife by his side to love him and he her in return.

"Nooroo, what do you mean randomly?" Nathalie asked him, wanting clarification. If Gabriel was thinking about using the miraculous, he should understand every part of its abilities.

Nooroo looked over at Nathalie before saying, "Honey isn't like the rest of us kwamis. She is very powerful but very unstable. She can't control herself as well as Fluff can. Its possible that you can end up in the wrong time entirely."

"Mr. Agreste, is this worth the risk? What if you end up changing history by mistake?"

"I will do whatever it takes to get Emilie back to me. I will pay whatever price to undo my mistake." With a sigh, he turned his back to his assistant before saying, "bring the girl here. I would like to speak to her."

Nathalie nodded before walking out, wondering if this child would be as challenging as her older brother.

Meanwhile...

Hugo couldnt help but panic a bit by the fact that his sister had disappeared from the home late that night . Neither one of the teens had seen any sight of her, but what worried him some more was when he got word of where she was.

How did Emma manage to get from the Couffaines boat house all the way to the Agreste mansion on her own? How did she manage to sneak out without waking anyone? Especially Anarka Couffaine?

"Hugo, she's going to be fine. Adrien is with her, right?" Luka asked as he placed his hand on the boy's shoulder to calm him down. "Adrien won't let anything happen to her. You can count on him."

Hugo nodded at Luka's words before saying, "he's not the one I'm worried about. Mr. Agreste is very a strict man. What is he going to do about Emma?"

"He won't do anything to her," Juleka says as she rubs her arm a bit. She couldn't help but feel a little guilty about it. Emma was in her room. How could she not hear that little girl leave? "We'll go with you. We'll both be there to make sure."

Hugo nodded at that before the three kids went about their day. The sooner they finished with breakfast, the sooner they can pick up Emma. Hugo hated the idea of leaving her there in the care of their future grandfather. Gabriel Agreste, in this time, was a very strict man. Anyone he deemed irresponsible was not allowed near Adrien. He himself was not allowed near his father, but he can't imagine Emma.