part 3

Noahs pov
'Get of me ' I shouted pushing Patrick away from me . I got in my car as fast as I could and started to drive away . I looked back and saw them all get in belchs car. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Jaeden . 'Hi' 'find Alexa and Jade don't ask questions' i said turning a corner. 'Why what happened ' Jaeden ' I said no questions just find them I'll be there in 5 minutes.' I said hanging up. I looked in the mirror to see they were close behind me . I sighed and pulled over.

I text Jae saying don't worry it was a mistake. ' don't run away again ' Henry said opening my car door and getting in next to me . 'I can't do your homework ' I said . Henry stayed silent. 'I have to go to work and look after my brothers and sisters . On top of that I need to do my homework' I said quickly. ' Why do you have to work' Henry asked . ' because I do' I said turning the engin of. 'Your moms just had another baby hasn't she ' Henry asked. 'How do you know' I asked drinking some of my drink from earlier. ' Alexa and belch are talking' Henry said . 'Oh right . But seriously lay of Jae. He's got anxiety really badly ' I said . ' we said we will' Henry said . 'But I don't understand any of this homework' Henry said . 'Neither do I can you get out I need to go somewhere' I said looking out the window. 'Tommorow after school my house . If your not there I will forget to not touch Jaeden' Henry said getting out. 'Arsehole' I said pulling away.

I drove to work and put my uniform on . 10 minutes later Belch Huggins came in and saw me . He picked up a pack of coke and walked to my till. ' You don't mind that me and Lexi are talking do you' he said as I scanned his items. 'No . But she is younger than you' I warned. 'Yeah I know ' he laughed . 'I can't do your homework' I said . 'Me and Vic have already done it' belch said confusing me . 'But you asked me to' ' Henry ' he laughed cutting me of. 'Belch hurry up' Patrick said walking in . ' He can't see you im in the way' belch said . ' I'm just paying' belch said handing me a five dollar bill. 'Keep the change' he said walking of. I shrugged and put it in the till. An hour went past of serving people when the losers came wondering in . 'Eyy it's noahhhhh' bev said. ' Hey bevvvvvvv' I laughed . ' We are going to the movies tonight wanna come' Stan said . 'I can't sorry ' I said ' you need to give yourself a break honey' Eddie said . 'Yeah I know but I have to babysit I think ' I said. 'But definetly tommorow wait Wednesday I can do Wednesday ' I said remembering what Henry had said.  'Okay bye I love you platonically' bev said grabbing her things that I had been scanning. 'I love you too platonically.' I laughed waving them off.

When work had finished I drove home thinking about what had happened today. Jaeden almost got punched. I'm now bowers gangs bitch. Great. And I found out Alexa and Reginald were talking . ' Im home' i shouted. ' You left Jaeden to almost get punched' my mom said as I walked into the kitchen. ' I tried to stop it . I got a detention because I tried to stop it' I complained. ' You got detention' my dad said . 'So it's fine when lexi or jade get detention . But as soon as I protect Jaeden and get detention for being late because I was trying not to be beat up it's suddenly a big deal . ' i shouted. ' Noah lower your voice . ' my mom said . ' no this is such bullshit. Every morning I give each of the kids 2 dollars each so they can get something nice for themself . Then I have to force Jaeden into school because he doesn't want to go . Then I find out lexi almost has a boyfriend . When do I he my chance to be me . Your son not just another fucking babysitter' i shouted. ' Get to your room now' my dad shouted. 'Babysitters shouldn't have rooms in there employers house. Joey doesnt' i shouted walking to my car.

I drove around for the second time that day when I realized I hadn't done anything to the cut henry gave me . I left my money at home and the losers were at the movies . So I called henry. He had put his number into my phone when he was in the car earlier. 'Hello who is this' Henry said . 'Its Noah erm can I use your first aid box' i said . 'Yeah just come over ' Henry said . I drove to Henry's house and knocked on the door. The door opened quickly and Henry pulled me upstairs. 'Okay that was weird' i muttered. 'Huh' Henry said locking the door. 'Nothing' i said sitting on his bed. Henry handed me the first aid box and motioned for the bathroom. 'Thanks ' i said. I pulled my top of and looked in the mirror . H.B was carved into my stomach. 'Fuck' i said . 'What' Henry called out. 'Nothing' i said putting antiseptic cream in it . I grunted in pain as I did the same to my neck. I put a bandaid on my stomach and rubbed the cream on my neck.

I walked out and handed henry back the first aid box. 'Thanks what you watching' i said sitting in the edge of his bed. 'Into the storm it came out a couple of years ago' Henry said parting the bed next to him . 'Why are you being nice to me 'i said to henry  'shush the movies on' Henry said pointing to the tv screen . Somewhere during the movie I had fallen asleep . In Henry Bowers bed . I'm doing this for you jaeden Smith.

Henry bowers And Victor Criss ~no you don't ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें