Part 19

Vics pov
'oh my god' Noah said as I got of him ' it wasnt bad was it' i worried .'no it was amazing' Noah said turning on his stomach and putting his head on my chest. 'I love you Noah ' i said kissing his head 'i love you too victor' Noah said closing his eyes. My baby .

' Vic someone wants to see you' Noah said waking me up . I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and sat up. Bailey was laying imbetween noahs legs giggling. ' Hey bai' i said . I leaned my head on Noah's shoulder and closed my eyes again. 'Not a morning person huh ' Noah laughed 'nope ' I whispered .  Noah looked at his phone and started to tear up.  'Baby what's wrong' I said sitting up straight . 'You' Noah cried getting up and running to the bathroom. I quickly ran bailey to her bed then ran after Noah. 'Baby please come out' I said through the door. 'No vic. You don't love me do you.  It's always been Henry why did I think I had a chance with you ' Noah cried. 'I love you Noah ' I said trying not to cry. Noah opened the door and collapsed into my arms. 'I'm sorry vic' Noah cried ' its okay what happened' I asked moving us to the bed. 'Henry text me saying that he loved you' Noah said as we heard his phone ping again.  'But I also love you' Henry texted.

Henry's pov
I tossed and turned all night pat next to me.  'Hen stop moving will ya' pay said 'sorry it just that I like to people at the same time but they are both in a relationship with each other and oh my god I love vic and Noah'  I said sitting up.  Pat sat up next to me and put his arms around me pulling me into a hug. 'I know it's obvious' pat laughed. 'Why do you do the thing you do to me vic and Noah' I asked once we had laid back down pat still had his arms around me. ' because it's the only thing I can have control over. I do it to you Henry because you understand me.  I do it to vic cause we had a fling last year that I didn't want to end but then vic started crushing on Noah.  And I do it to Noah for ending the fling between me and vic' pat explained 'why didn't you tell anyone'  I said melting into his hug. Don't get me wrong I hate what pat does to us but he's a good talker and listener.  And amazing at giving hugs.  'Well I was gonna ask him out but then he caught feeling for Noah. It's not like we acted like a couple anyway we kissed held hands went on dates and took each other's virginity's' pat said leaning over to the bed side table where his phone was charging.  'But what about the shit we did' I asked as pat showed me a picture of them at the quarry. 'You didn't lose your virginity till after vic ended it'  pat said slamming his phone down.  'Hey it's okay' I said 'no Henry it's not okay I loved him' pat shouted ' shush dads home' I said putting a hand over pats mouth ' well I guess we have to be quiet then' pat said straddling me.

Noah's pov
'What do we do' vic said ' do you like Henry' I whispered ' of course I do he's been my best friend since forever' ' not like that you dufus' 'oh erm yeah I'm sorry' vic said looking away ' vic look at me' I said biting my lip. The truth was I liked Henry too but was to afraid to say anything not willing to lose vic ' do you like him too' vic said.  I nodded.  Vic leaned foward planting a long kiss on my lips.  'Let's go get our man' I said I tot he kiss. Vic chuckled calling him 'please don't be weirded out' Henry said answering the phone ' can you come to Noah's please' vic said resting his hand on my thigh 'I'm taking it you saw the messages'  Henry said sounding like he was standing up. ' yeah hurry up before we change our minds' I laughed hanging up the phone. 'So are you gonna do it or am I' vic said laying me back on the bed. ' you' i said as vic kissed my neck.

25 minutes later Henry was here. 'So bowers' vic said 'you love my boyfriend' vic teased 'er yeah er' Henry said ' oh stop teasing him vic' I said leaning toward and kissing his lips 'woah' Henry said as I pulled away. Vic leaned forward kissing Henry's lips too 'we like you too silly' I said

Sorry the end was so rushed. I just fell out of love with this book and the plot but I have started writing another book called Tozier twins ~gay~ I think

Sorry I took so long to update my phone smashed and then didn't work xx