part 10

Noahs pov
'Lexi' i said . 'Im jealous ' lexi laughed . I rolled my eyes and continued watching the movie.
Half way through the movie Vic put his head on my shoulder and I rested my head against his . We intertwined our hands but hid them from belch pat and Henry. ' They are almost asleep' lexi text me . I nodded and squeezed Vics hand as I closed my eyes.

'Wake up ' Henry's shouted. 'No' i whispered  'five more minutes' Vic said 'that doesn't just happen' belch said. I opened my eyes and saw I was under Vic with my head buried in his top. Our legs were tangled but our hands weren't intertwined anymore. 'I actually does because it happened last night ' Vic said agaisnt my head. I felt something poking agaisnt my thigh . When I realized what it was I started to chuckle. 'Stop ' Vic said . 'Oh shit I'm so sorry ' he whispered.  'It's okay' i whisper laughed. ' Noah we need to go pick jae jade and cyan up ' lexi said ' what time is it ' i said 'quater to 8' pat said . 'Shit ' i said sitting up . 'Ow' Vic said rubbing his head that just hit the floor. 'See you later ' i said before grabbing my bag and lexi . We both ran out to the car and got in .

We dropped cyan of at school. 'Can you now tell me why Bowers gang was outside out house now ' jaeden said as I parked outside school. 'Because we slept around Henry's with them' lexi said Putting clean clothes into a bag . 'Why would you give yourself a death wish' jade joked . 'Because me and belch are dating' lexi said shutting the door  . 'Love you guys' i said pushing them away . Me and lexi ran through the school to the toilets and changed into new clothes . I pulled up some pink denim shorts and a white muscle tee. 'I will meet you after school' i text lexi walking out of the toilet.

'Baby' bev said hugging me . ' Hey Bev ' i laughed. 'So whos the lucky lad' bev said as I saw Vic leaning against the wall. 'Erm' i said as Vic nodded 'you can't tell anyone' i said 'yeah yeah yeah' bev said . 'Victor Criss' i whispered. 'You mean that vi' i cut her of by putting my hand over her mouth. 'Are you done' i laughed . She nodded . I moved my hand away from her mouth and she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. 'Im so happy for you ' bev said letting me go . 'I mean it don't tell anyone' i said 'okay bye ' bev laughed walking of . I pulled my phone out of my pocket and text Vic . 'Heyy xx' i text ' Hey bby xx' Vic text back laughing . 'I didn't mean to push you of so hard this morning xx' i text . 'Its okay come over xx' i looked over and saw that belch was there with lexi so I walked over 'how are we matching' lexi laughed. 'Because your brothers a style icon' i joked. 'Haha no' lexi said . 'Meet me at mine after school' Vic whispered in my ear. I nodded   ' What you two whispering about' pat said coming out of nowhere.

'Actually only I was whispering' Vic said. 'Alexa Smith come with me' our principle said. 'Bye' lexi said kissing belchs cheek. 'Okay what were you whispering about' pat said 'oh things' Vic laughed. 'Fine' pat said pushing Vic slightly. 'You okay xxx' i text Vic quickly. 'Yeah bby he was just playing around xxxxxx ❤❤❤' Vic text back as he laughed 'okay Prince charming calm down xx ' i text.  'aww my first nic name xx' Vic text. 'Alright I'm going to class good bye xx' i text . 'Bye xx' Vic said 'who are you texting ' belch said to me and Noah. 'My boyfriend' i said . 'I'm texting someone very special to me ' Vic said. 'Keep it in your pants Vic ' Henry laughed looking down at Vic. Vic looked down and turned sprinting up the hallway.
'I hate this school' lexi said standing next to me . She now had some slightly baggy jeans on . 'What happened' belch said putting his arm around her waist. ' i got dress coded' she said . I laughed . 'Your so mean to me ' lexi said hitting my arm 'alright I've actually got to go to class now.' I said walking of.

Vics pov

'I don't know your address xx' Noah texted .
'107 jame road xx' i text back as pat cleared his throat. 'Huh' i said trying to contain a smile. 'My parents are away for the night' belch said . 'Cool' pat said ' so you can come over if you want' belch said . 'er yeah but can I come over a bit later I need to do something ' i said 'who are you mugging us of for' pat said . ' No pat I'm not mugging you of . My parents want me to do something ' 'don't lie . We all know what useless parents you have' pat muttered  'why are you such a fucking arsehole to me . What have I ever done to you .' I shouted at pat. ' Pat that was a bit too far' belch said as I punched pats face. Belch quickly pulled over and I got out of the car and ran home. I walked into my room and screamed punching my wall multiple times.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. 'If thats you pat you can fuck of ' i shouted. 'I hope I'm not pat ' Noah yelled through the door. I opened the door and pulls him into a hug. 'I'm sorry I thought you were pat' i smiled at him and kissed Noah.  'Bathroom' Noah said looking at my hand. I laughed running upstairs him following just behind me. I passed Noah my firstaid kit and let him sort my hand out. 'Dont hurt yourself please' he said kissing the bandaid. I sighed and kissed him. I opened the door and directed him to the bed.