part 6

Noahs pov

I woke up to the annoying beeping of an alarm again . Wait I don't remember driving home. I sat up straight and looked around the room . I slept in Henry's bed again. And in my glasses. I slowly moved down the bed not wanting to wake anyone up . I grabbed my phone that was on the side and saw notes had been opened. 'Meet me after school Vic xx' has been written. I touched my lips and smiled. ' Get of me ' Henry complained as I looked at him and pat. Pat was sprawalled across Henry. I quickly got up and walked into the toilet. I had loads of text from my parents. 'Hello' I said into the phone. 'Where are you' my mom said ' at a friends calm down' I yawned. 'Don't tell me to calm down . Me and your dad have been worried sick Noah . You are to come home right now' my mom said . 'Yes mom ' I said adjusting my glasses. She hung up . I put my phone in my back pocket and walked into Henry's room to see him and pat had fallen back asleep. Prank time. I lifted Henry's hand and placed it on pats arse and the other one around his neck . 'Time to wake up boys' I said loudly before walking out.

Pats pov
I woke up when someone started to talk loudly. 'Shush' I whispered pushing my head under Henry's arm. I chuckled when I realised where Henry's hand was. 'Get of me ' Henry said pushing me of him . ' Why I was enjoying that' I teased laying back in him. 'Patrick get of me' Henry said as I kissed his neck. 'Okay hen ' I laughed getting of him. 'How many times do I need to tell you to stop calling me that.' Henry said standing up and grabbing some clothes. I grabbed one of his clean tops and pulled it over my head. 'Yes you can borrow my clothes thanks for asking' Henry said ' your welcome ' I said grabbing his hand lightly . 'Can you seriously stop with that' Henry said pulling his hand away. 'Fine Vic gets the pleasure of me doing it to him  then' I laughed walking downstairs. I waited outside to see belch pull up .

Vic looked at me then looked away. I climbed in the back next to him . ' Vic do you wanna go in the front' Henry said . He nodded violently and climbed in the front. 'There's a drive in movie tonight and I've got tickets . Me lexi Noah . Pat Vic and henry' belch said to no one in particular. 'Yeah okay' Henry said moving as far away from me as he could. ' Noahs coming' Vic said . 'Yeah' belch said . 'Cool' Vic said ' Why do I feel something else happened yesterday' I said as I caught  Vic smiling.  'Who at you the police' Vic muttered. Henry quickly moved towards me and put my hand on his thigh. He brought his knees to his chest . 'Leave it vics just happy' he whispered before moving away again. I leaned foward and put the radio on . ' i don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you know' Vic sung quietly. ' You like Noah . Like like like Noah ' I said . ' no I don't .' vic said  ' There are so many things I like to say to you but I don't know how' Vic sung again. I looked at henry and smirked. Henry gave me a death stare. I rolled my eyes and opened my window. 'close it were here' belch said . 'Close it were here' I mimiked. ' do you ever shut up' Vic said . I looked at Vic and he sunk into his seat. I got out of the car and walked into school . To see Noah with the losers. I walked behind him and put my hands on his waist . 'Last night was amazing we should do it again' I said touching the hickey Vic made. I smiled and walked of .

Noahs pov
I felt a pair of hands on my waist. 'Last night was amazing we should do it again' Patrick said touching the hickey on my neck. When he walked of I let out a sigh of relieve. 'What' Stan said . 'Just ' bev continued. 'H-happened' bill finished. 'I don't know ' I said honestly confused. 'who have you that hickey ' Eddie said . 'Not him' i said pointing down the hallway to where Patrick was standing. ' So he just came up and did that' Richie said . 'Yes' i said 'that doesn't just happen' Ben said . ' You know what . I made a deal with them so they would lay of Jaeden.  And I got a hickey . It's not a big deal I mean look at Richie and eddie . They are covered in them.' I said . 'We are sorry' Bev said hugging me . 'Yeah ' they all said hugging me . 'Noah' lexi shouted . 'Alexa' I said once she reached me. 'I need to talk to you' she said smiling at the losers . 'Okay see you guys at lunch' I said walking of with Lexi. 'Me you and bowers gang at going to a drive in movie tonight' Lexi said smiling at me. 'Why do I have to come' I moaned. 'Because you do plus it's your favourite movie' lexi said. 'Fine' i said. 'Oh and belch asked me out' lexi said. 'Aww that's cute . Your not kissing tonight or I will tell mom.  ' i said as the bell rang.

'Not even a little one' i said leaning against Alexas door. 'Jade jae' lexi shouted. The twins were quickly with us . 'Say if jade got a boyfriend would they be allowed to kiss' Alexa said . 'Eww no' jaeden said 'yeah hes my boyfriend' jade said . My phone pinged ' they are outside' i said grabbing my bag. 'Bye guys bye mom' i shouted . 'Bye everyone' Alexa said walking out. 'How did you get a minivan' Alexa said . ' your boy has alot of cars ' Henry said . I smiled at Vic .He smiled back.