part 17

Noahs pov
Me and Vic walked back into the room and sat back down on my bed . 'Oi watch this' i said pointing to Vic and Bailey . Vic took a deep breath in and blew in baileys face. Bailey giggled looking at Vic with her big blue eyes. 'Aww' jaeden said . 'That's adorable' Bev said. i nodded and smiled at vic and bailey. Henry cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrow and me and Vic. 'To loss all of my senses that is just so typically me . ' Bev sung. 'Opps I did it again I played with your heart got lost in the game ' lexi said .'oops you think I'm in love got sent from above' eddie sung 'im not that innocent' i sing laughed. 'You see my problem is this . Wishing that hero's they truly exist' Mike sung. 'I cry watching the days . Can't you see that I'm a fool in so many ways' Richie sung ' yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah' Stan sung 'opps I did it again I played with your heart got lost in the game oh baby baby ' bill sung . 'Opps you think I'm in love that I'm sent from above I'm not that innocent' Ben sung 'that I'm sent from above I'm not that innocent' jaeden sung finishing the song.

'What did a just witness' henry laughed. 'Someone started the song so we continued it losers style' Mike explained. 'forget you ' bill said. 'I see you driving around town with the girl i love. And I'm like fuck youu ' belch said. 'I guess the change in my pocket wasnt enough ' Vic sung. 'Im like fuck you and fuck her too' jaeden sung. 'If I was richer I'd still be with her' eddie sung . 'And all this pain in my chest I still wish you the best with a fuck you' Richie sung loudly. ' Yeah I'm sorry I can't afford a ferrari but I can still get you there' lexi sung. 'I guess he's an Xbox and I'm an old Atari but the way you play your game aint fair' stan sung 'i pity the fool to fall in love with you' bill sung 'oh shit she's a gold digger just thought you should know ' me and Vic sung . 'Ive got some news g you . Go run and tell your little boyfriend' Mike sung 'i see you driving around town with the girl i love and I'm like fuck you' jae sung . 'Now I know I had to borrow beg and steal and lie and cheat try to keep ya trying to please ya . Cause vein in love with your ass ain't cheap nah' Ben sung smiling at bev. 'I've got some news for you  . Oh I really hate your ass right now' Bev laughed. 'Whyyyyy . Whyyyyy whyyyyyyy lady . I love you I still love youuuu' me the losers , Vic, cyan ,jae and lexi shouted .

Henry and pat looks at each other and laughed. I looked down at Bailey who we sucking on vics middle finger. I smiled and rested my head on vics shoulder. 'Wait what' henry said. 'Oh yeah see dating' vic said kissing my lips. ' oh so noah was the special somebody and vic was the boyfriend' henry said . 'Yes' everyone shouted. 'Shit okay'  Henry laughed . Pat looked like he wanted to kill someone and henry looked nervous as fuck. 'Jae move over ' jade muttered. 'You okay jade' i said . She stood up and walked over to my bed getting under the covers between me and Vic. The doorbell rang 'that will be the postmates' Mike said getting up . 'Have you eaten' i said to jade. 'No' jade said putting her head in my lap. 'Okay let's see what Mikes ordered' i said running my fingers through her hair lightly. 'So Noah since your a health freak I got you this and the rest of us have pizza ' Mike said . 'Thanks' i said opening the salad. ' Oh so that's why your so skinny' vic said 'noah you need to feed bai' lexi said 'wanna do it ' i asked Vic. Vic nodded and smiled at Bailey who seemed to smile back. 'Kay I'll be back' i said getting up . I walked downstairs and made Bailey some Milk and got a cloth out of the tumble dryer. I slung the cloth over my shoulder and rested the milk on my wrist. It wasn't too warm but wasnt freezing . I walked back upstairs and grabbed a jumper and put it on before walking back into mine and jaes room . ' Oh my god this is soo good' pat said eating the pizza. Giving Vic the cloth and bottle I sat down next to him . 'How do you do it' vic whispered . I laid Bailey back in Vics arms and put the bottle on her lips ready for her to start drinking it . 'Just hold it there and when shes gone down to 4 burp her then again at 2 . Bailey probably won't finish it so don't worry' i said as Vic put his hand over mine. I looked up and him and Vics eyes locked into place with mine. I smiled and leaned up to kiss him . 'Why is Noah kissing a boy' cyan said . 'Haven't we already had this conversation ' lexi said . Cyan shrugged. 'That's Noahs boyfriend' jaeden said . ' So Noahs Noahs girl I thought he was a boy' cyan said not getting the jist of what we were talking about. 'No I'm a boy . I like boys and girls . And Vic is my boyfriend' i said eating some of my salad. Another thing about cyan is that he is autism and adhd.  So he could understand something. 'Will I have a  boyfriend or a girlfriend' cyan asked Richie. 'What ever floats your boat ' Richie smiled at cyan. ' Henry do you like boys ' cyan asked. 'No I like girls' henry said . I turned the bottle slightly as they talked about sexualitys. 'Do you want me to show you how' i asked Vic.