part 16

Pats pov
' Noah smith' i asked. ' Yeah hes amazing' Vic said still half in a daze from fainting . 'Wow' i laughed. ' But don't tell anyone '  Vic laughed. ' Yeah thats fine' i said walking to the bathroom.  I grabbed a cloth and put cold water on it . Vic was talking to himself 'here you go' i said passing him the cloth to put on his head. I laid down next to him 'thanks' Vic said putting it on his head. 'I didn't know you didn't like clowns' i said closing my eyes. 'I never have . There's something wrong . Creepy . Demonic even about all of them . And that thing that was downstairs proved my point ' Vic said . 'Do you want to stay at mine tonight ' i asked linking our hands together. 'No I'm staying at Noahs what I was with belch and the losers. ' Vic said letting go of my hand. 'I've got to get back to them pat can you go ' Vic said standing up 'can I come' i asked holding on to Vics waist. 'I'll ask' Vic said grabbing his phone. Five minutes went passed with Vic smiling every now and again. 'He said yes but don't talk to jae or im gonna kill you' Vic said grabbing a bag. 'Also don't touch bailey' Vic said locking the door.

Noahs pov
'Pats coming' i said letting my phone fall into the bed 'does he have to ' belch laughed. 'Do you wanna get henry' i said to belch. He nodded and him and lexi walked out. 'Bill ' i said . 'Y-yeah' bill said still hugging jaeden. ' you too do look so similar its weird' i laughed connecting my phone to the speakers. 'caught in a bad romance.' Me and Richie shouted. I took Bailey out of her cot and played with her on the bed  . 'What are you doing richie' i asked as I saw him and cyan try to sneak of. 'Richie said we were gonna go and get pizza and ice cream ' cyan said. 'I did not cyan we were meant to say' Richie laughed. 'We can just get post mates' i said . 'Im on it' Mike said 'are you okay jade' i said to jade who was half awake half asleep. 'Yeah' she said rolling onto me again. 'Cause I'm a free bitch baby' Eddie sung quietly. 'Noah what's a bitch' cyan asked. 'It's eddie' Richie laughed 'eddie please don't swear in front of cyan' i said looking at my phone. 'Pat knows about us xxxx' vic text me . 'Oh shit fuck' i muttered. 'And you tell me not to swear' 'hockstetter knows about me and vic' i said . 'Is that a bad thing' Stan said . 'Yeah kinda ' i said . 'Oh okay xxxx' i text back. 'Don't be mad he was trying to do things and it slipped xxxx I love you' vic text back. 'It's okay I'm not mad xxxx i love you more' i text back. There was a knock at the door. 'Jae' i said as he got up 'thanks ' i said rubbing jades back 'noah' she moaned gagging slightly. I picked her up and ran back to the bathroom. I put her near the toilet and put her hair in a ponytail . 'Noah' vic said . 'In the bathroom ' i shouted indicating where I was. 'Oh jade' i said as she threw up again. 'You okay jade' vic said Sitting behind me . 'No' jade said whiping her mouth in the back of her hand. 'Come on bubba' i said linking my hand in hers. 'Hey baby' i said kissing Vics lips. 'Hey' vic laughed. I walked into my room and jaeden pulled jade into his bed with him so they both could sleep. I laid down on my bed Vic following suit. 'Well this is awkward ' i laughed. 'It doesnt have to be ' eddie said. 'Boo boo' i said getting her back out of her crib. I laid Bailey on my bed in front of me and gave her her binkie. 'Were back bitches' lexi shouted. 'Bitches' cyan copied. 'Your explaining that to mom' i laughed as vic made raspberys on baileys stomach making her giggle. 'Aww' lexi said . 'This song is for my friend henry bowers' lexi laughed. ur so gay started to play. 'Thanks lexi' henry laugh .

We all talked for a while and it was becoming less weird. Vic was still making Bailey laugh and jade was still asleep laying with jaeden. Pat and belch were talking with lexi wrapped in belchs arms. Pat was talking to a frightened Richie . Bill and Stan were talking with Mike bev and Ben . And Eddie was playing on his phone. I stood up and walked into Bailey's and cyans room . I laid Bailey on her changing mat when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. ' Hey baby' vic said kissing behind my ear. ' Hey ' i said turning around to kiss him properly. 'I love you' i said 'i love you too' vic said smiling. Once I had finished changing baileys diaper I asked Vic to make Bailey laugh so I could pick out some clothes. 'Vicky' he said making Bailey laugh. 'Is Vicky funny' he laughed making Bailey laugh harder. 'She likes your blonde hair' i said . Vic brought his head down and shook his hair in baileys face. I laughed and picked Bailey out a onesie and a hair band. 'Oww' vic laughed . I turned my head to see Bailey lightly pulling Vics hair. 'Bailey' i laughed. I lightly put my nose to hers making Bailey let go of vics hair. Vic shook his hair across her face again . Bailey laughed as loud as she could making me and Vic laugh. 'You like Vicky don't you' i said putting her clothes on . Bailey scrunched her nose up and smiled at us. 'Can I carry her' vic said . 'Yeah' i said kissing his lips. Vic picked Bailey up biting his lip . He was concentrating . 'Your cute when you concentrate' i laughed smiling brightly.