part 12

Noahs pov
'Victor criss ' i said as he put some clothes on. 'Meet me at belchs house please ' lexi text me. ' Yeah okay' i text back . 'What time did you say you were going to belchs ' i said to Vic. '7' Vic said pulling me onto the bed with him. 'Okay so if I get there at 7:30 we should be okay' i said hugging him ' Yeah we should' 'erm earlier pat said that you were his . Is that something he just says to everyone' i asked. 'Not everyone why ' Vic asked. 'Just wondering. Has he said it to Henry . And what did he do if your "his"' i questioned sitting up . 'pats said it to you hasnt he' Vic said . 'Yeah' i said looking down. 'Okay shit' Vic said grabbing his phone. 'Hello Henry can you come over Noahs here and I just found out something' Vic said into the phone. ' Yeah thanks bye' Vic said hanging up . Vic hugged me pinning me to the bed. 'I'm so sorry I should of me this happen' Vic said kissing my neck. 'It's not your fault' i said hugging him tighter. ' Henry should be here soon' Vic said half smiling. 

'Im here ' Henry said running upstairs Vic quickly got of me and I sat up . I flattened out my hair and Vic did the same. Henry sat on vics bed criss cross. Vic sat next to me . ' So what did you find out ' Henry said . 'That pat has already claimed noah' Vic said trying to contain his anger. 'Why is he in Bowers gang' i asked. ' So he can't hurt us too bad ' Henry said . 'What do I do' i panicked. 'Do what pat says for fuck sake . He will get violent if not . I will try to take most of it . Like I do with Vic ' Henry said. 'What's he already done to you' Vic asked . 'Well on Tuesday ' 'it's been going on since Tuesday ' Henry said 'why didnt you tell us ' Vic said 'i didn't know that you two were going through it too' i said trying not to cry
'Carry on' Henry said as Vic put his arm around me ' pat pulled me into a class room and locked the door . He grinded on me kissed me and gave me a hickey . Then at yours he tried to give me a hand job or blowjob but I said no ' i said biting me lip in the hope of not crying.  'Oh' Henry said 'why are you saying oh' Vic said . 'Let's just say he wanted more that night' Henry said . 'I'm so sorry' i said to henry . 'No it's fine you didn't know' Henry said 'i've got to go . Be safe ' Henry said before kissing mine and vics cheeks. 'Bye' me and Vic  said . Henry walked downstairs as I looked at the clock. 5:30. 'Can I borrow your shower' i asked Vic . 'Can I borrow a kiss . I promise I will give it back ' Vic said making me laugh. ' Yeah' i said kissing him . ' Yeah go ahead use my shower to your hearts content. ' Vic laughed laying on his bed. I smiled and hopped of his bed walking into the bathroom .

Vics pov
I hate pat so much. I can't let him touch Noah . Noah walked out with his hair wet and no top on. ' My baby's hot' i said . Noah rolled his eyes and laid next to me. 'What he is ' i said. 'Your my Prince charming.  Wait no draco malfoy' Noah laughed 'no' i laughed and slung my arm around his waist. 'Despacito' Noah shouted singing. 'That means slowly' i laughed laying back on the bed. Noah turned around and laid down on his stomach. 'No really' Noah laughed taking his glasses of 'i have to go soon' i said reading the clock that said 6:45 ' yeah I know' Noah said kissing my neck. I smiled and sighed. 'Did you just moan' Noah laughed 'no I didnt this is moaning' i said flipping us over so he was in the bottom . I started to grind on him . Noah bit his lip trying not to mean so i put my cold hand on his chest. 'Fuck' Noah moaned and I pulled my hand down his chest . I kissed his lips and he kissed back instanly. Noah bit my bottom lip pulling it down as I slipped my tounge in his mouth . Our tounges fought for dominance as we grinded against each other . 'We have to go ' i panted breaking the kiss. ' Yeah I know . ' Noah said regaing his breath. 'Baby' Noah laughed . 'Yeah' i said getting of him. 'Before you go i think you need to sort out something that came out to say hello' Noah said trying not to laugh. 'I will bye' i said kissing him one last time 'it seems like you do to' i whispered pulling his shirt over his head. 'Bye' Noah laughed going bright red. I laughed and quickly sorted myself out before putting my shoes on and walking to belchs. Which was just a short walk from mine. 'Shit 7:10' i said knocking on the door. 'You already know just to come in ' belch said opening the door. 'You look good' lexi said. 'I know' i laughed as she rolled her eyes and laughed. I sat next to henry who was silently begging me to swap places. I nodded and swapped with Henry . Nothing can ruin my mood now. Lexi looked at me and started to laugh. 'What oh my god'i laughed . 'You were in a day dream' Pat said 'that's nice ' i said as the door bell rang. 'I'll get it' pat said abruptly getting up .

Pats pov
I opened the door to see Noah smiling . 'Hey' i said leaning on the door frame. 'Hi' Noah questioned. 'Expecting someone else' i said . 'No' 'dont forget your mine no one elses ' i as before pulling his waist . 'Mine' i said kissing his lips rough and harshly.