part 18

Noahs pov
Soon the losers went home and it was just me lexi belch Vic pat Henry jae jade cyan and bailey. Bailey was still playing with I Vic and lexi was still in belchs arms. Vic dragged his hair across baileys hair again making Bailey laugh. Bailey yawned grabbing onto Vics hair. 'She needs to sleep' i said easing baileys hand out of Vics hair and putting her in her crib. 'How old is she ' henry said 'three months almost four ' jade said walking back into the room in clean clothes. 'Do you feel a bit better ' i asked as she sat next to Henry.  Henrys body stiffened but slowly he relaxed  . 'What do you want to do' lexi said . 'Erm I don't know' pat said. 'Henry' i said as Vic leaned over to me to get my phone. 'thiccy Vicky really' vic laughed showing me his contact. ' Yeah so ' i laughed ' lexi put valerie on' i said . Jades eyes widened and stood up pulling me up too. When the music started playing we did out silly little dance to it . We heared the boys laughing but frankily didn't give a shit. 'Come on lexi' vic said pulling her up . They started to dance along with us . I spun jade and let go of her hand so she could dance with lexi . Vic pulled me by my waist and started dacing with me . 'Valerie' lexi and made sung. 'Why don't you come on over valerie' me and Vic sung . Jae started laughing and clapping. 'I didn't know you could dance' vic said pulling me onto the bed again. 'Neither did I ' i laughed putting my head on his chest. 'Back to black is the best amy Winehouse song' pat said. My phone pinged so I looked at it. 'Please belch said he's okay with it' lexi text . 'Not to far' i text as Vic ran his fingers through my hair. Lexi started to blare back to black before pulling pat up . 'Dance with me' lexi whispered. Pat wrapped one arm around Lexis waist letting it fall on her arse. She grabbed the hand and put it in the middle of her back. Lexi giggled and bit her lip. 'What she doing' vic whispered in my ear. ' Lexi can turn anyone on really quickly with the right moves and she's seeing how long she can conquer pat in . ' i turned whispering in her ear. 'Patty' she giggled. 'Fuck' belch said outing his leg over his other leg. ' She down even touch belch ' vic whispered in my ear letting his hot breath linger.

I bit my lip as Vic kissed behind my ear. ' Pat I think you have a problem' lexi laughed pushing him away from her . 'My baby' belch said pulling lexi onto his lap and kissing her lips . Vic bit down and moved his hand up my thigh. 'I want to lose it . To you' i whispered. 'To me' vic whispered. 'To you' i whispered. 'Pat are you staying at mine tonight' Henry said knowing pat wouldnt leave other wise. ' Yeah bye guys' pat said standing up pulling his sweater down over his crotch. 'Jae wanna sleep in my room . With me cyan belch and jade' lexi said standing up and hugging henry. 'Bye h' she laughed . 'Bye l' henry said hugging her back. Henry and pat walked out . 'Comeon guys we can watch a movie then you can sleep' lexi said pulling her bedding out of my room and into hers. Belch grabbed one end of baileys cot and vic grabbed the other end and walked Bailey into her room.  I laid on my bed and text lexi 'i think me and Vic are gonna have sex' i text lexi.  'Noah your gonna be fine' Alexa text back. 'But what if I'm not good enough' i text . ' Vic I just need to talk to Noah can you stay with belch ' Alexa asked. 'Yeah' vic said . 'Noah' lexi said shutting the door. 'Yes' i replied 'you love Vic right and vic loves you . Vic will look after you he's not gonna hurt you' lexi said hugging me. 'I love you alexa' i said 'i love you too Noah ' lexi said walking out . ' Hes all yours ' lexi laughed. Vic walked back in with a smile on his face. He closed the door and pushed his back against it. ' Oh so your a tease' i laughed standing up . I walked over to him and put my hands either side of his head. I brought my hands down and locked the door. 'I'm the tease huh. Nah baby you are jump' vic said seductively. I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He slowly backed us up onto the bed . 'Before we do anything are you sure you wanna do this ' vic said laying me on the bed. ' Yes baby' i said . Vic dragged his middle finger down my chest 'are you sure' vic said climbing on me. I rolled my eyes and pushed my lower half up onto his. Vic moaned pushing down harder. My hands slipped under vics shirt and pulled it over his head. Before Vic did the same to mine . He looked down at the bandaid and muttered I'm gonna fucking kill him' . Vic kissed around the bandaid before leaning up to kiss my lips. 'I swear to God I'm gonna kill him ' vic said against my lips  'its fine it's healing' 'yeah but your gonna have hb on your stomach' vic said unbuttoning  my jeans. He looked up at me and smirked. I took my glasses of and put them on my bedside table. 'Just to let you know I've only even taken it cause of you know who ' 'you gonna be great no amazing' i moaned unbuttoning Vics jeans and pulling them down. Vic smiled at me and kissed my lips . This kiss turned into a full makeout session . 'I love you so fucking much' i moaned 'i love you too '