part 8

Noahs pov
'Wanna go in' Vic said pointing to the minivan .'yes' i said getting up quickly. We got in the minivan to see pat staring at henry. I looked a Vic and shruged. He got in the back and laid across the two seats. ' Vic let me lay down ' i whispered. He opened his arms but stayed still. I rolled my eyes and laid ontop of him . As a 16 year old I was quite skinny and short. Vic quickly wrapped his arms around me ' pat can you get us a blanket' Vic said . 'Ugh' pat said getting out and grabbing two blankets . He chucked one at us and put one of Henry.  Vic pulled the blanket over us . I pushed my head inbetween vics head and shoulder and kissed lightly. He chuckled and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes and fell asleep listening to vics heartbeat.

'What up fuckers' belch shouted waking us all up . 'No' Vic said hugging me tighter. 'You definetly laid like the there is no way you could of possibly moved' lexi said to me and Vic. 'We were both cold' Vic said running his thumb up and down my arm . It sent sivers down my spine but I liked it . 'Oi pat' Vic shouted. Pat sat up and hit his head on the window. ' What ' pat said . 'Were leaving' Vic laughed . I took my glasses and put them in my bag .  'Oh belch I hate you' i said intertwining mine and vics hands under the blanket. 'Sit up we are driving ' belch said kissing Lexis cheek. Me and Henry grunted but sat up . ' Noah where are your glasses' lexi said . 'In my bag ' i said squeezing vics hand. ' Pat fold the blankets ' Henry said . I let go of vics hand but squeezed his thigh lightly as pat pulled the blanket of us. 

Pats pov
We headed down the road . I sat in the middle because the food and stuff was next to me . ' pat can you pass us some food' Vic said leaning foward. 'Here you go 'i said passing him back some crisps and pork pies.  'Weird question but have you got any salad cream' Noah said. 'I'm not related to you' lexi laughed. 'Why do we actually have it ' Henry laughed handing it back. 'Open your mouth' Vic said opening the salad cream . I turned around as Noah opened his mouth. 'Fire' Vic shouted as he squirted the salad cream into Noahs mouth. 'Wait can we just go home like back to mine quickly so we can get a change of clothes for tommorow' lexi said . 'Yeah that's fine' belch said . I looked at Vic and raised my eyebrow. Next thing I knew Vic had squirted salad cream all over my face and t-shirt.  'Victor criss' i said as belch pulled over . ' Lexi open the boot now' Noah said . Lexi jumped out and ran around to let Vic and Noah out of the boot. .

Vics pov
Noah grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs into his room. 'I'm gonna die for that' i laughed sitting on his bed . He grabbed a bag and started putting clothes in it . 'Please don't ' Noah said sitting next to me . 'I won't I promise' i said as he walked over to a printer that was connected to an old laptop. ' What you doing ' i said as he connected his phone to the printer. 'One for you one for me 'Noah said handing me a picture.  'Thanks ' i said hugging him .  ' Noah come on' lexi shouted. 'Im just coming' he shouted which made me laugh slightly. 'Haha very mature wanna see Bailey' Noah said kissing my lips . 'Yeah' i said . We walked into a child's room . ' Hey boo boo' Noah said picking the baby girl up. 'This is vicky' he said making Bailey wave at me . 'Vicky really' i said putting my arm around his waist. 'Yes' he laughed. 'Wanna hold her' Noah said . 'Err yeah' i said as Noah passed Bailey over. ' Hey Bailey ' i said holding her. 'Aww ' Lexi said 'we gotta go' Alexa said. ' Noah why's Bowers gang outside' jaeden said not seeing me. 'Because they are . Make sure you jade and cyan are ready and on the lawn by 8 ' Noah said hugging Jaeden . Lexi grabbed my wrist and pulled me past Jaeden.  'Bye everyone ' Noah shouted before closing the door. ' Vic I'm gonna kill you' pat laughed. I shrugged and got in the boot with Noah again 'we both have two bags.' Lexi said to Noah.

Pats pov
We quickly dropped Vic home and belch and lexi walked to belchs to get his stuff . 'Let me see your stomach' Henry said to Noah. 'Its fine it's healed' Noah said . ' Henry said let him see your stomach so let him see it' i growled. Noah looked out the window to vics house and ignored me and Henry. 'Noah' Henry said ' What ' Noah said . 'Thats it' Henry said jumping in the back and pulling up Noahs top. 'Leave me alone' Noah said trying to push Henry of him. 'Bye ' Vic shouted . Henry quickly got back next to me . 'Hi' Vic said wearily 'hi' Noah said smiling. Man this boys mood swings are worse than Henry's.  Vic climbed back in the back next to Noah as I pulled the back of Henry's shirt making him lean on me slightly. Me and Henry heared a kissing noise so a turned around and saw Noah and Vic kissing their own hands . 'Oh patty I do love you' Noah said imitating Henry. 'And I love you too henny marry me' Vic joked. 'Oh vicky oh ' Henry moaned 'like that Noah ' i moaned to . 'What the fuck is going on ' belch said getting in the car . Noah looked at Vic and Vic nodded. 'Oh belch faster' they "moaned" 'oh so your allowing me and Reggie to have sex then are you Noah thanks for the information' lexi said .'no no that is not what I meant'