4

There was nothing Taehyung could do to contain his excitement. The fact that she had a Tata key chain made him even happier. He wanted to so badly go and speak to her,  tell her that it's him,  but he couldn't.

One day,  Y/N.  One day, he thought.

Seeing her brought in a few more feelings,  maybe just a bit more than being friends. She was exotic to him. She was an amazing person too,  he knew.

Tae: Hey baby

Y/N : You OK?

Tae: Better than ever

Y/N : Mhmmm😶

Tae: Y/N, can I ask you something?

Y/N : Ask away

Tae: If I were and come in front of you,  how would you react?

Y/N : Please don't tell me you're gonna do that now!  I'm not prepared!

Tae: Just imagine

Y/N: Um,  say hi?

Tae: 😐

Y/N: What do you want me to do?

Tae: Gimme a hug maybe?  Tell me how glad you're to see me?

Y/N closed her eyes,  imagining see him for the first time. She knew she would be so tempted to hug him. She wished to meet him,  so badly,  but she was too embarrassed to voice that first. Sighing she gazed at her phone.

Y/N: Of course,  Tae. I was just pulling your leg. I'll be so excited to see you!

Tae: 😍

Y/N: 😁

Tae: Y/N? Another question

Y/N: You're so full of questions today!  What's the matter?

Tae: You're just so cute 😂

Y/N: That's not a question

Tae: OK, ok. How much do you like me?

Y/N: Wow. Are you drunk?

Tae: 😰

Y/N: I do like you,  idiot!  Why else would I trust you and text you all the time 😩

Tae: You make me so happy

Y/N: Aww

Tae: I wanna keep you forever,  Y/N. Honestly.

Y/N: Are you OK,  Tae?

Tae: Yes. And I mean it

Y/N: I wanna keep you too,  TaeTae

Tae: Promise?

Y/N: Pinky promise bff

Tae: Hehe

'Stop smiling like an idiot and go to fucking sleep' Jimin said,  throwing a pillow at Taehyung.

'I love her,  Jimin' he whispered.

'You what?!' Jimin was wide awake now.

'I think I love her' Taehyung said,  blushing. 'Now that I've seen her too,  I really can't get her off my head'

Jimin smiled.

'Well,  you can thank Jungkook for that' he said eyeing the sleeping maknae.

Taehyung laughed.