17

Taehyung lifted Y/N off her feet and on to the kitchen counter, and took his place between her legs. He leaned forward to place a soft kiss on her lips.

He smiled as she blushed crimson.

'You're so cute when your shy' Taehyung said with a grin.

'Shut up!' Y/N said, pinch his arm in embarrassment.

'Ow!' Taehyung pouted at the attached, and Y/N quickly kissed his cute pout.

'We're ready for some coffee now!!' Yoongi called out from the living room.

Y/N and Taehyung burst out laughing, at Yoongi's ways. He obviously knew what the two were up to.

'I'm so happy you came, Tae' Y/N said. 'I was afraid you might not after that picture'

'How can I not? You don't know how much I missed you' Taehyung said, kissing the tip of her nose. 'You mean the world to me'

'And you are my world' Y/N whispered, burying her flaming face in his chest.

'OK, I hope it's safe in there, I'm coming!!' Jungkook sang as he stepped into the kitchen cautiously.

Taehyung didn't move from his position, but just turned around and leaned back against Y/N.

'What do you want?' he asked.

'Come on, we want to talk to her too' Jungkook said. 'Stop hogging her'

'Of course I'll hog her, she's my girlfriend!' Taehyung said.

Y/N's breath hitched as Taehyung called her his girlfriend. He had never acknowledged her that way before and she totally loved it.

'Rude!' Jungkook said, shaking his head. 'You guys!'

The rest of them marched in, and Apu said 'Let's make dinner!'

'I'll help!' Jungkook said quickly.

'I will too' Yoongi said.

They soon got into cooking, and Taehyung's found excuses to ditch his chores and stick to Y/N. Yoongi told him off a few times and in the end, gave up.

The sound of the doorbell caught their attention and Y/N went to get the door.

Three masked boys waved and stepped in.

Jin quickly took off his mask and asked 'What is that smell?!'

He wandered straight into the kitchen as Namjoon and Hoseok spoke to Y/N.

Dinner was fun that night. Taehyung didn't want the day to end, because the thought of leaving Y/N was difficult. He'll have to wait for a while before he saw her next.

Late into the night, the boys and Apu went to get their cars, giving Taehyung and Y/N some time.

'I really don't wanna go!' Taehyung whined.

'And I don't want you to go' Y/N said sadly.

He dipped his head to kiss her. They held on to each other tightly, as if afraid to let go.

'I love you, Y/N' Taehyung said, caressing her cheek softly.

'I love you too' Y/N said with tear filled eyes.

Later that night

Tae: I'm home

Y/N : Good, but I miss you already

Tae: I miss you too baby girl

Y/N: 😘

Y/N : Go to sleep, Taetae

Tae: You too

Y/N: But I wanna see you before that

Tae:

Y/N: Aww 😍

Y/N: Aww 😍

Tae: 💕

Y/N: Good night, Taetae

Tae: Good night, baby