8

Taehyung smiled as he typed into his phone. Ever since he told Y/N who he was,  it felt like a huge weight off his shoulders. She was still just the same to his relief.

She still got mad at him and still told him off - just the way he loved it. He walked towards the practice room with his eyes glued to his phone and walked straight into something.

He looked up and saw an angry Yoongi looking back at him.

'Hey,  I'm sorry, hyung' he said,  quickly hiding his phone.

'What's going on?  Yoongi asked, giving him a stern look. 'What are you hiding?'

'Um,  nothing' Taehyung said,  trying to act unbothered,  but he was frightened to death.

He took a step back as Yoongi glared at him. He knew how fiercely protective Yoongi could be and it scared him to think of his reaction if he knew.

'Practice room. Now.' Yoongi turned and walked,  followed by Taehyung.

Sensing something in Yoongi's behavior,  Namjoon stepped forward and asked 'What's wrong?'

'Ask him' Yoongi said pointing at Taehyung. 'Ask him what he's up to'

Jimin and Jungkook looked up eyes falling on Taehyung who looked like a kid caught doing something wrong.

'What's going on,  Tae?  What's he talking about?' Namjoon asked calmly.

Namjoon was one person Taehyung looked up to. He was always so supportive of everything the younger ones did and he could never lie to him.

Sighing,  Taehyung told him everything. From the first time they texted to the time he revealed his identity to Y/N.  He kept his eyes fixed on the floor,  feeling defeated. Jimin was to run to his friend's aid,  but he remained silent since Namjoon was in charge.

'You knew?' Namjoon asked turning to face Jimin and Jungkook.

They nodded and Namjoon sighed.

'Why did you not tell us? What happened to no secrets between us?' Namjoon asked giving them both a disappointed look. 'We're a team guys. We're a family!  We stick together no matter what!'

'I didn't think there was much to say! ' Jungkook said. 'I mean,  you guys would judge this based on what happened with me,  and I don't think that's right. Besides he's an adult and he can do whatever he wants!'

'Jungkook!!' Jimin hissed,  pinching the maknae as Taehyung stared at the two.

'What?  We tell them and they tell him to stop and what then?' Jungkook said,  frowning.

'Stop it!' Jimin said, turning to Namjoon. 'It's just that,  he really likes her and he deserves a chance,  doesn't he?'

'Guys no one said anything about making him stop!' Namjoon said to their surprise. 'Things like this are serious,  yes. But in the end,  it's Tae's life. If he likes someone,  then what can we do about it?'

'RM's right.' Jin said. 'It's true Jungkook's case scared us to death,  but we can't judge everyone based on that. We're with you no matter what,  Tae.'

'Tae,  there is nothing you have to be afraid to approach us with. We're there for you' Hoseok said with a smile.

Taehyung smiled, hearing this. He was overjoyed to see that his brothers didn't really disapprove. But Yoongi still looking unconvinced. He was the most hurt when he saw Jungkook suffer. He loved Tae like his own little brother and he couldn't imagine seeing him hurt.

'Hyung' Taehyung said,  touching Yoongi's arm. 'Please'

Yoongi nodded quickly,  not wanting to talk about it.

They boys were excited to see Y/N's picture as Taehyung showed them off proudly.

'She's so beautiful!!' Jin said,  with a grin. 'Oh!! My heart!'

'She's so cute!!' Hoseok added, ruffling Taehyung's hair. 'Be happy,  kiddo. You deserve it'

Namjoon smiled warmly,  watching Taehyung blush as they complemented his girl.

Taehyung still felt a bit down since Yoongi hadn't shown much interest.

'He'll be fine. Give him some time' Jungkook said giving his arm a squeeze.

'I'm so glad we don't have to hide it anymore' Jimin said happily. 'It was so hard!'