13

'Stop it!' Apu said as Y/N paced her room nervously.

'I can't!' Y/N whined. 'What if I do something stupid and make a complete fool of myself?!'

'Do you really think he would care?' Apu said with a smile.

'I know he won't, but I'm still so scared!' Y/N said. 'I don't want to lose him, Apu.'

'You're gonna have a wonderful time, Y/N!' Apu assured her, picking out a simple black top with a bit of sequined work and jeans. 'Wear these'

Y/N got dressed and left for the party soon, Y/N still fretting over her outing.

'When is he coming to get you?' Apu asked as they walked towards their friend's house.

'He wants me to text him once I'm here' Y/N said, pulling her phone out of her purse.

Y/N : I'm here, Tae

She sent him the location of the house along with her message. Taehyung replied almost immediately, to her relief.

Tae: I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Y/N : OK, text me once you're here

Tae: 👍

Y/N felt herself sweat with nervousness. In fact she felt giddy with excitement. And anticipation. The house was packed with people - drunk and out of their minds as she knew it would be. Apu hugged her and said good luck, before being weeped off by some of her friends. Y/N's cellphone vibrated all of a sudden, making her jump.

Tae: I'm here.

Y/N : Just a minute.

'It's OK. It's Tae.' She told herself, as she willed her wobbly legs to move forward.

She stepped out of the house, making her through a huge swarm of partygoers outside.

Her heart stopped at the sight of a boy in a black hoodie, face covered in a face mask and leaning against a black car. She knew it was him. She walked faster and stopped as his eyes fell on her. He just kept looking at her for a few seconds before taking a step towards her.

Taehyung smiled as he realized they were actually wearing matching outfits. He was overjoyed to be able to spend some time with her since he'd been dreaming about it for months.

'Y/N' he said, slowly pulling his mask down. 'Hey'

'H-Hi' Y/N said, placing her ice cold hand into his outstretched warm one.

'You're so cold! ' he said, eyes wide.

'Just nervous' Y/N said with an embarrassed smile.

He smiled and said 'Come on, let's go'

He held the door open for her before getting into the driver's seat and starting the car.

'So what do you wanna do first?'