11

On the day of the Fan meet

'Taehyung, get your ass over here right now' Jungkook said, glaring at his friend. 'What the hell is going on?!'

'I'm not feeling well, I'm not coming!' Taehyung said, pulling his duvet over his head. 'You guys can go'

'We can't go without you' Jimin said. 'This is about Y/N isn't it?'

'Don't say her name!' Taehyung hissed, poking his head out for a bit.

'OK.' Jungkook said, having had enough of it.

Jimin followed him out of the room.

'Who fucked up?' Jungkook asked the older boys sitting in the living room. 'Telling you guys was the biggest mistake!'

'The Fan meet is in less than 4 hours guys. Fix him!' Namjoon said.

'OK. It was me.'

All eyes fell on Yoongi.

'I told her to leave him alone and not to come to the Fan meet' he admitted.
'I may have been a little rude'

'Yoongi!' Jin said, giving him a disappointed look. 'How could you?!'

'I didn't want him to-' Yoongi began, deciding to not complete that sentence.

'End up like me?' Jungkook said. 'Look, I know this girl, she's nothing like that!'

'What should I do?' Yoongi asked.

'Well, you have to apologize and ask her her to come.' Jimin said.

'Wait, Tae might overreact' Namjoon said, shaking his head. 'We'll let them meet before the Fan meet'

'You guys go get her, we'll bring him' Jin said, making his way to Taehyung's room.

Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin made their way out to meet Y/N.

'So, according to Tae, she and her friend has lunch together at 12, so we might actually be able to catch her' Jimin said as Jungkook drove to her college.

'Give her a call, Jimin' Jungkook said, parking the car.

Jimin called, and waited for her to pick up. She didn't the first time. He tried again and she picked.

'Y/N?' Jimin asked. 'This is Y/N?'

'Uh, yes.' came the reply.

'Hey, it's Jimin. Taes-'

'Jimin?' she said sounding worried. 'Is he OK?'

'He's fine, Y/N' Jimin said. 'Where are you?'

'College' Y/N said glumly.

'OK, um' He was out of words. 'Lunch?'

'Just going' she replied, sighing.

As Jimin continued talking to her, Jungkook spoke up 'I see her'
Jimin hung up quickly and they watched as the girls walked up to their regular cafe.

*****
'I can't still digest the fact that you let some random guy boss you around!' Apu was still fuming. 'I mean, we're not idols, but we are human beings. So is Tae'

Y/N sighed. Seeing her puffy eyes made Apu furious.

'If I were you, I would ask that Yoongi guy to go fuck himself' Apu ranted. 'It's Taehyung, Y/N! You love him!'

'Shhhhh!!!' Y/N said, pressing her index finger to her lip. 'Yoongi didn't say anything wrong. He deserves better. This whole thing was just saying fantasy. If I stopped and thought for one minute I would have known'