29

Seeing Taehyung on stage set a particularly addictive fire in Y/N heart. The way he danced around playfully at one point,  and immediately he would look sexy as hell.

He had got her tickets to stand close to the ramp,  and in between one if the songs,  he came forward with a smirk and a wink. Y/N blushed as he sent a flying kiss at her general direction. Apu screamed loudly along with all the other girls chanting his name.

She was overwhelmed with it all. All the energy,  the feel. Just as the show ended,  he had instructed her to meet with one of his friends who was a staff,  and get into the backstage.

Apu and Y/N made their way in wearing VIP passes. The boys were scattered around the room on sofas and chairs,  trying to catch their breaths after their long day. Taehyung's eyes were shining in excitement as he saw Y/N, jumping up and running towards her.

'You guys were AMAZING!!' Apu said,  the excitement vibrating off her. 'Oh my God!!!'

Taehyung laughed as he hugged Y/N. He was sweaty and looked totally gorgeous that Y/N stood slightly shaken.

'You OK baby?' he asked in a small voice as the other were busy talking.

Y/N nodded with a smile.

'You were great up there,  Tae. I'm so proud!!' she said,  pinching his cheek.

Taehyung smiled,  but there was something else in his eyes.

'Let me show you my dressing room' he said quickly,  and rushing forward,  taking Y/N's hand in his.

Once safetly inside, Taehyung turned to face Y/N.

'I couldn't hold it in' he whispered.

'What?' Y/N asked.

'This' he said,  leaning forward to kiss her.

His lips moved slowly with hers,  holding her close to his warm body. Both their beating fast,  their breaths heavy,  they kissed like it was the only thing that mattered.

Pulling back to breathe,  Y/N smiled at Taehyung. He returned the smile,  kissing her forehead,  and pulling her back into his arms.

'I really want the whole world to know that you're mine.' Taehyung said.

Y/N looked at his face,  seeing that he actually meant it.

'I am forced to hold back only for your safety. You know that right?' he asked,  lowering his eyes.

'Of course I do' Y/N replied. 'Don't worry about it OK?'

'I know I'm not giving you my time.' Taehyung said,  looking sad. 'I just want you to be happy,  Y/N. Like really really happy.'

'I am happy! I have you Taehyungie! What can be more than that!?' Y/N said.

Taehyung smiled. He moved his fingers over her cheek slowly. 

'Am I smelly?' he asked suddenly noticing all the sweat on the mirror.

'What?!' Y/N asked,  bursting into fits of laughter. 'Like seriously?'

'I'm literally drowning in my sweats' Taehyung said.

'Doesn't stop you from looking like a snack though' Y/N said without thinking. And then slapped her hand against her mouth as Taehyung watched her open-mouthed.

'Did you just say?' Taehyung asked,  moving towards her  with a smirk. 'Goody two shoes Y/N just called me a snack?'

'OK. It slipped out. Just forget it,  no harm done' Y/N said,  the words falling out of her mouth quickly.

'Forget it?' Taehyung asked. 'Why would I do that?'

He made grabby hands at her,  trying to catch her as she moved quickly.

'Taehyung!  This is not the place for it! ' Y/N said,  slapping his hands away.

'It can be done anywhere!' Taehyung said,  giving her mischevious grin.

'Oh my God!' Y/N said,  running.

                         ********

'Are we gonna ignore the fact that you and Taehyung disappeared on us for almost an hour and a half' Apu said during dinner that night.

Y/N cleared her throat,  blushing madly.

'Sweetheart,  whatever lie you're cooking in that head,  won't work on me' Apu said,  grinning.

'He's crazy Apu!' Y/N muttered,  stuffing her mouth with some pasta out of embarrassment.

'Did you really do it in the dressing room?  Like I've only read them in stories-' Apu said, and slowed down seeing Y/N's red face.

'Wow. OK.' Apu said,  falling silent for a minute,  and then bursting out into laughter.

'Jungkook owes me some money!' Apu  sang.

'You bet on us?' Y/N asked in shock. 'That we would do it in the dressing room?!'

'Yes. We all did.'

'And?'

'And what?  Jungkook lost and owes all of us some big money'

I kept my promise! Do vote and comment,  it means a lot to me 💜