19

Taehyung had been gone for their tour,  and Y/N missed him like crazy. He still took time to speak to her everyday,  but it wasn't like their usual chats. He would be in a hurry most of the time,  or too tired that he fell asleep halfway through the conversation. She was immensely proud of her boyfriend,  but it kind of frustrated her that she couldn't have him like how she wanted him.

Sighing,  Y/N decided to go to bed as she didn't hear from him after he promised to call in fifteen minutes. It was almost an hour since.

Y/N went to her room and was getting ready for bed when she heard her phone ring. She quickly picked up and said 'Tae!'

'Hey baby' he sounded so tired,  Y/N felt bad for him.

'Tae,  if you're tired tryout should go to bed. We can speak tomorrow' she said softly.

'I'm not tired,  it's alright. Just a bit stressed' Tae said. 'I miss you,  Y/N'

'I miss you too,  Taetae' Y/N said. 'So much'

'Let's facetime. I wanna see you' Taehyung said.

Seeing him on her screen only made it harder for her to hold back. A tear slipped down her face. Taehyung just stayed silent, watching her as she tried her best not to cry.

'I'm sorry,  I-'

'I love you' Taehyung said,  running his fingers through his hair and wetting his lips. 'I love you so much'

'I love you too,  Tae' said Y/N, her voice cracking.

'I wish you were here,  I really wish-' Taehyung looked down,  breathing heavily.

The sexual tension between the two of them was so big,  it was suffocating them both. Taehyung gazed at the screen intensely, making Y/N squirm on her seat.

'Are you nervous,  baby girl?' Taehyung's voice was husky as a smile pulled at the corners of his lips.

'Wh-what?' Y/N stuttered,  trying her best to look unbothered.

'Do I make you nervous?' Taehyung asked, his eyes not moving from her face.

'Uh.. Tae..'

Y/N looked down,  her body shaking in her overwhelmed state.

'Stop looking at me like that!!' she said.

'How can I when all I want is to take you right here! Right now!' Taehyung said,  his deep voice sending shivers down her spine.

'Tae!!' Y/N whined, blushing crimson.

'Seriously,  I've been so stressed lately,  but thinking about you keeps me going. The fact that I get to come home to you at the end of this, pushing me to face everything' Taehyung said.

Y/N's eyes filled with tears again. He was a celebrity. He had everything he could possibly dream of. And, yet here he is saying that she kept him going.

'I miss you,  Taetae!!' she cried,  wiping her tears with her hands. She didn't care if she looked messy in front of him. She missed him and she wanted to let it all out.

'I really can't wait to hold you in my arms,  baby. I really can't wait to kiss you' Taehyung said.

He bit his lip,  giving her a sensual look,  knocking the air out of her lungs.

'Tae-'

'I really want to kiss you,  right now' Taehyung said,  and Y/N was sure that his eyes were moist.

'Kiss me,  then'

Taehyung chuckled softly,  and kissed his screen. Y/N kissed hers at the same time. Taehyung laughed as she giggled.

'See,  problem solved' Y/N said with a wink.

'Right. There is another thing I'd like to do actually -' Taehyung winked,  and Y/N's eyes went wide.

'Taehyung,  you BAD BOY!! '

Taehyung laughed as, she give him a glare.

'In so glad you texted me that day instead of the stalker' Taehyung said. 'What would I do without you?'

Y/N smiled and said 'Come home soon!!'

'Will do,  baby girl' he said.

'Uh,  stop calling me that!'

'Stop calling me Taetae,  then! '

'Oh please,  you love it'

'So do you,  so stop acting!'

'Uh,  Taehyung'

Taehyung send a kiss her way and she smiled,  her insides feeling warm and fuzzy after a nice chat with Tae. She yawned without realizing,  and Taehyung watched her lovingly as she  scratched the side of her neck.

'Go to bed,  baby.' he said. 'I'll see you tomorrow'

'Don't go,  Tae' Y/N pouted.

'You have college tomorrow. Go sleep.'

'Will you call tomorrow?'

'Of course I will,  and maybe you can solve that little problem -'

'Taehyung!!!!!!!!' Y/N whined,  making him laugh again.

'OK,  OK. Goodnight baby' Taehyung said. 'Love you'

'Love you too! Goodnight Taetae'