18

Tae: What are you up to?

Y/N: Debating whether we should go to our regular place for lunch or just order pizza

Tae: I have a surprise for you

Y/N: Oooooo!  What's it?  What's it?  What's it??

Tae: 😂😂

Tae: OK,  I'm waiting for you outside your college

Y/N: Tae. You're not here.

Tae: But I am,  come out fast! 

Y/N: But Tae!!!!!

Tae: Are you coming or should I come?

Y/N: Calm down!!  I'm on my way!

Y/N but her lip glancing down at her shirt. She swallowed hard at the thought of going in front of Tae in it.
Apu laughed her lungs out as Y/N began sweating under stress.

'Why would you give me such a shirt?!  And in what on earth possessed me to wear it today?!' Y/N whined. 'Oh my God I'm never hearing the end of it now!!'

'Your shirt only says the truth,  sweetheart' Apu said as they walked towards Tae's car

'This is going to be the most embarrassing moment of my life' Y/N muttered as Apu waved and made her way towards the cafe. The door opened and Tae smiled at her before his eyes fell on her shirt.

Y/N blushed different shades of red as Taehyung pulled her in with an teasing grin on his face.

'Nice shirt' he commented moving closer to her.

Y/N covered her face with her hands, shaking her head.

'I'm so embarrassed,  oh my God!  I'm never going to accept any more gifts from Apu!  Evil girl!' Y/N mumbled making Taehyung laugh.

'I love it' he said kissing her cheek lovingly. 'I am yours'

'Stop saying things like that!!' Y/N said,   swatting his arm away.

'Oh,  you don't want me then?' Taehyung asked, moving away and folding his arms against his chest with a pout.

'Of course I want you!  I do!' Y/N said,  leaning forward to kiss his cheek.

His face brightened and he said 'I want you to meet someone!'

Y/N stared at the little fur ball that crept onto Taehyung's lap and squealed in delight

'Yeontan!!!' she cooed,  petting the puppy,  her cheeks pink in happiness.

'Oh my God,  Tae!! He's the cutest little baby!!' Y/N said,  kissing his wet nose.

'Tannie,  meet your Mummy' Taehyung sang,  and the little dog yapped at him.

'This is the best surprise ever!' Y/N said cuddling both of them.

'And you gave me a sweet surprise too' Taehyung said,  tugging at her shirt,  making her blush again.

He pressed a quick kiss on her lips.

'I had to take him to the vet today,  was on my way back home when I thought you haven't met him yet' Taehyung said.

'Oh,  baby!!  Come here!'

Y/N couldn't get enough of them. They were both in front of her eyes,  the cutest duo. Taehyung smiled happily as he played with Yeontan,  and Y/N couldnt help but smile at them. She knew she loved Taehyung to bits.
And she knew he loved her just as much.