- Chapter two -

Seven months later

Seven months later

Allie (as she was called by the teachers at Hogwarts) is now 8 months old. As she grows she inherited her mother Cassandra's perfect nose, thin rose lips, and her father's auburn hair and bright blue eyes but the odd thing about the little girl was her feature. She doesn't look like her mother or her father at all. Albus's daughter looks like Minerva more and more every day. 'Nonsense. This is impossible,' He told himself. But she is the most beautiful baby ever. Allie was looked after by all the staff when her father has to work. As the headmaster of the school, Albus was a very busy man, indeed, but he always tries to find some time to be with his little girl. Everyone at the school adores Allie and is very happy to help him taking care of her.

———

Minerva McGonagall sat at her desk in her office and was grading some of her first-year essays when suddenly she felt something or rather someone pulling at her robes.

"Mama, Mama" Allie called the very person, she has grown to love like a mother.

"Hello darling, what are you doing here and where is your daddy?" Minerva picked Allie up and sat her on her lap. The older witch kissed the girl on the cheek and Allie let out a giggle. Every time she hears Ally calling her 'Mama' melts her heart.

"Dada, dada" Allie said. 'Mama' and 'Dada' are her first words. Though it sounds rather like babbling.

"Yes Allie, where is your daddy?" Minerva asked smiling at her. Allie looked at Minerva with her bright blue eyes and studied her feature.

Allie started to nudge her head against Minerva's chest to tell her she was hungry.

"Are you hungry, little one? I hope so, because mummy's breasts are full as well," Minerva said as she stood with Allie in her arms and walk towards her private rooms. Arriving there Minerva sat in her armchair and started to unbutton the upper part of her dress and unhooked her bra in the middle. Allie was soon settled at Minerva's right breast. Minerva let out a chuckle as the baby immediately latched on,

"I believe you were really hungry," Said looking down at Allie.

After a while, Minerva switched Allie to her left breast. When she was finished Minerva starts to play with her. Allie giggled until someone was knocking at the door.

"Come in," Minerva called.

"Did I hear little Allie cat?" Came a female voice. Minerva looked up from the baby in her lap and saw three of her best friends Poppy Pomfrey, Rolanda Hooch, and Pomona Sprout standing by the door.

Minerva sat the small girl on the floor. Allie crawled to Poppy's direction. The mediwitch lift the small girl up and cuddled her, which makes Allie giggle out loud. But soon Rolanda took Allie from Poppy's arm and cuddled the small girl as well.

Again there was a soft knock at the door. Soon a voice followed as the door opened.

"Hello ladies" Albus greeted them.

"Oh and hello to you Sherbet," Albus said holding his arms to Allie. Sherbet was Albus's special nickname for his daughter after his favorite candy Sherbet Lemon. Allie held out her arms to her father, of course, she wants to be held by him.

"Hello Albus" the four witches in the room greeted him.

"Thank you for taking care of Allie for me."

"There is nothing to thank for," Minerva said. Then Albus walked to where Minerva was standing and kissed her on the cheek. Minerva hoped that Albus didn't see her blushing, but of course the other three witches in the room saw it and smiled at each other. Allie started to cry in Albus's arms and held her arms out to Minerva as she wants to be held by her instead.

"Mama" Allie cried,

"I believe someone is tired," Albus said as he handed Allie to Minerva.

"Yes, I do believe so too. Now, tabby cat, we are going to get you to bed, what do you think?" Minerva asked the baby in her arms. Allie shifted her thumb into  her mouth and buried her head into Minerva's neck, almost already asleep while Minerva was rocking her in her arms.

"Albus, I will take Allie overnight if you don't mind," Minerva whispered,

"But I want to take Allie for tonight," Rolanda said.

Pomona rolled her eyes and said

"Rolanda stop being such a child. I bet Allie will wake up in the middle of the night and cry for Albus or Minerva like the last time she slept with you."

"No, she won't."

"She will."

"She won't."

"She will."

Poppy interrupts her two best friends and said
"You two stop arguing. You are going to wake her. And I believe she wants to stay with her daddy or mummy."

Minerva and Albus both laughed at their friends.

"Of course, she can stay with you tonight, my dear. Tomorrow morning, I have a meeting with Fudge anyway, therefore I believe it is best when she stays with you." Albus said to his best friend and kissed her on the cheek to say thank you.

——————————

Later that night Minerva laid a sleeping Allie in the middle of her four-poster bed and lay herself beside the baby. Allie instinctively buried her head in Minerva's chest. Suddenly pulling her thumb out of her mouth and starts to cry. The older woman sat up in her bed took the baby to her and try to soothe her. Allie nudged her head against Minerva's breast. "Hungry again?" She asked the girl as she unbuttons her nightgown. Allie usually sleeps with Albus in his quarters but sometimes he must attend a meeting in the morning so, she has to either stay with Minerva overnight or with someone from the staff member. Whenever Allie wakes up in the middle of the night Albus has to send a Patronus to Minerva to inform her that he's on the way with Allis, so she can be nursed. Only when Minerva wasn't at the school Allie would have drink milk from her baby bottle, though she hates it and refuses to drink from the bottle.

The older witch smiled down at the baby at her breast and whispered

'I love you, my baby girl.'