- Chapter fifteen Part II -

"What do you mean my fiancé?" Minerva asked in a panic

Albus was still stunned and lost for words at the scene before him. Ally was fast asleep with her head on her father's shoulder unaware of the drama going on around her.

"You're going to marry Vincent. An arranged marriage."

"You can't do this...!" Minerva has a heard time to fight back her tears and anger.

"I can, and I have."

"Nice to meet you, beautiful lady." Vincent took her hand in his, but Minerva yanked away.

"I am not your beautiful lady nor am I going to marry you!" Minerva's temper has risen.

"Please, can we sort- "Albus started but was cut mid-sentence by Robert

"This is not your business."

"Father stop it! This is certainly his business too because Albus and I are in a relationship."

"Not anymore!" Robert said with anger.

"I cannot let you do this to Minerva. To us." At this point, Albus' temper began to rise.

"I am her father. I can do with my daughter whatever I want!"

Robert's shouting woke Ally from her dreamland, and she began to cry.

"Shut up child! Whose child is this?"

"Father, this is my daughter with Albus, Ariana. Another reason why I certainly cannot marry - what was it again? - Vincent?" Minerva said

She walked to stand beside Albus, and he carefully put his arms around her waist.

"No! You are coming with Vincent and me! You will have another child with him and not with this old headmaster!" Robert shout

"What am I supposed to do?! Leave my daughter and my lover because of you? A father who's never been in my life?! Certainly not!"

Ally began to get uncomfortable as she perceived her mother's anger towards - who? her supposed to be a grandfather?

"You bloody will do as I said!" With this Robert grabbed Minerva's arm and pulled her away from Albus.

"NO!" Both Albus and Minerva shout

At this point, Ally who doesn't want to be separated from her mother began to cry out loud and with enormous energy that the instruments in Albus' office were shaking. Everything was shaking. Albus pulled Minerva back to him as Fawkes came flying towards them. One second and they were gone, leaving Robert and Vincent stunned in Albus' office.

-To be continued-