- Chapter fourteen Part I -

Part 1

Part 1

2 Days later

It's the weekend so Minerva woke up a bit later than usual. At 7.30 a.m. she decided to get ready for the day. Today is their ladies-day and they will be doing some shopping in muggle London.

Slowly she woke up the little toddler, who was still fast asleep next to her in bed. The girl opened her eyes to reveal the most beautiful bright blue eyes and smiled as she saw her mother.

"Good morning to you too little one," Minerva said as she leaned down to kiss her daughter on the nose. Ally laugh and stretched her hands out to touch her mother's cheeks. Minerva took both of her daughter's little hands and kissed each hand. They continued to bond with each other until it was time for Ally to be fed. The toddler is still attached to be breastfed after eating breakfast, even though she is 16 months old and does not necessarily need to be breastfed after the meals. But Poppy told her it was okay to do so, as long as she still wants to. She also told her that breastfeeding is even better and healthier for a child.

After Minerva was finished with Ally, they both took a small bath together and finally get dressed for the day. Ally was dressed in a long-sleeved purple dress with a white big bow at the back. Since it's cold outside. She puts on white baby tights and a white coat so her daughter gets warm. Minerva was fond of Ally's baby UGGs, which Poppy has brought her the last time she went to London with Pomona and Rolanda.

Minerva was dressed in her muggle clothes. A green pullover, black pants, black boots, and a green tartan coat, which actually looks good on her.

When they both were dressed Minerva carried Ally down to Albus's office to find him sitting by his desk.

"My, look at you Sherbet," Albus said. He stood up and walked towards Minerva and Ally. The girl held out her arms to Albus, wanting to be held by her daddy. "Are you ready to go to London with mummy?" Albus asked his daughter.

Minerva let out a chuckle when Ally took her father's half-moon spectacles and started to play with it. "No, no Sherbet. That is daddy's glasses." Albus told her and took his glasses back.

"We have to go, darling. I believe Poppy and Rolanda are waiting for us at the entrance." Minerva said and took Ally to her. "Say goodbye to your daddy, sweetheart. We will be back by right before dinner."

With that Minerva kissed Albus goodbye and let him kiss their daughter on the head before both mother and daughter went to meet Poppy and Rolanda downstairs at the entrance.

----------------------------///--------------------------

When they arrived at Piccadilly Circus, they first stopped for brunch since Poppy and Rolanda have not had breakfast yet. Minerva ordered a cup of tea for herself and Ally has her own milk bottle, which her mother prepared her before they leave the castle.