- Chapter seven -

Minerva arrived at Hogwarts with Allie fast asleep in her arms

She bid her best friends goodnight and walked towards Gryffindor-Tower. She has decided to spend the night in her own chambers.

After she walked into her rooms Allie woke up and started to fuss. Minerva tried to calm her down and rock her back to sleep, with no luck. She transformed Allie's dress into her pajama jumpsuit, with 'I love Mama' written on the front.
Minerva chuckled when Allie smiled brightly at her.

"You are so cute, my darling girl. Mummy loves you so very much."

She sat Allie onto the bed and quickly transformed her ball gown into an emerald nightgown. Allie clawed to Minerva and wanted to be held by her mother.

"Now, Allie cat, be a good girl for mummy and go to bed, okay?" Minerva said while lifting Allie into her arms and clawed under the bedcover with her.

But before they both go to sleep, Allie has to be fed. While she nursed Allie, Minerva was playing the scene at the ball in her head. She was really mad at Albus and was a bit hurt as well.

Albus came back shortly after Minerva arrived at Hogwarts.

He was furious with Jane that she embarrassed Minerva and him in front of the whole Wizarding Community. He just hope that Minerva will forgive him. She was definitely angry with him when she left the ballroom.

When Albus opened the door to his bedroom he wasn't surprised to see it empty. He walked out of his bedroom and made his way to the Gryffindor-Tower. Knowing the password to all rooms, he immediately spoke the password to her private chamber and went in without knocking as he always did. Albus walked across the sitting-room straight to her bedroom, before he went inside, he knocked softly at her bedroom door and slowly opened it to find the two loves of his life. The sight of Minerva sitting there nursing their daughter melt his heart.

"Pssssst, she is almost asleep," Minerva whispered.

Albus said nothing and walked towards them. He sat at the edge of the bed right beside her. Minerva leaned back and rest her head on his shoulder. Tears streaming down her rosy cheeks. Albus wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her on her temple.

"I'm sorry, love. I understand if you are still angry with me. But I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." Albus whispered.

"Why have you never told me before?" Minerva asked.

"I felt it was not necessary to bring back my past. It was a long time ago. It was since you were still in your seventh year when I broke up with Jane."

"And why did you break up with her?"

"It was because I fell in love with someone else. I knew for sure I could not marry Jane when I do not love her. So, I broke up with her as soon as I realize that I fell in love with someone else. And I think I broke her heart and she was really hurt. I have not seen her or heard about her since that day."

Now Minerva was speechless and a bit jealous because he told her, he fell in love with someone else back then. She withdrew herself from his embrace, but not without his notice,

"You were the reason I broke up with Jane back then."

Minerva was shocked by his statement.

"W-what?"

- To be continued -