- Chapter thirteen -

Note: Sorry that it took so long to continue this story

Note: Sorry that it took so long to continue this story. But I really had no time to write more. I try my best in the future. I'm so happy to see that there are still people who read this story and I appreciate all of you. :-)

---------------------------///---------------------------

Minerva tried to reach out for Ally, but Cassandra stepped back and held Ally away from her.

With tears in her eyes, Minerva said "P-please give her back Cassandra. You are scaring her. Please, I will do whatever you want but please give my daughter back." She could feel Albus's presence behind her.

"NO! This is NOT your daughter, she is mine. I want my daughter back! I want my life back! You have stolen everything from me!"

"Cassandra, please know that we were not in love with each other. I was not in love with you. We married because you were pregnant with Ally." Albus tried to stay calm.

"I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU ALBUS BUT BECAUSE OF HER, EVERYTHING IS RUINED!"

Cassandra shouted. She pulled out a knife and was pointing it at Minerva's direction.

Albus stepped in front of Minerva. "Cassandra please calm down. We can find a solution for everything. Look at Ally, our daughter. She is scared." He tried his best to calm Cassandra down before she did something stupid.

"AND NOW I WANT TO RUIN YOUR LIFE LIKE YOU DID WITH MINE!" with that she pointed her knife at Ally and...

---------------------------------///------------------------------

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Minerva screamed and woke up from that horrible dream. She then realized it was just a dream. No, a nightmare. Again. The same nightmare she had for the past two weeks.

The toddler next to her started to cry.

"Oh, my little girl. I am so sorry. Mummy is so scared to lose you, baby." With tears in her eyes, she took Ally into her lap and cuddled her close to her chest. Soon Ally calmed down and buried her head into her mother's chest, shift her thumb into her mouth, and was almost asleep.

Seconds later an alarmed Albus burst inside the bedroom and rushed towards them.

"What happened my dear?" He asked Minerva and sat at the edge of the king-sized bed.

"Nothing. I just had a nightmare. Again." She answered him still stroking her daughter's head.

"Again? It has been two weeks since you had this nightmare. Care to tell me what the nightmare is about?" Albus tried to make Minerva tell him about the nightmare she has for the past two weeks. He wants to help her, but she does not wish to tell him.

"It's nothing horrible, darling." She said to him.

"But- "He was cut by Minerva kissing him.

"Really, it is nothing to worry about." She told him again and gave him a small smile. Albus bends down to kiss her again and stroke her cheek. Meanwhile, Ally was fast asleep again.

"Look at our daughter Albus. Isn't she the most beautiful girl ever?"

"She is. Just like her mummy." Albus said as he strokes the toddler's head.

Minerva kissed Ally on her temple then carefully lay her down onto the bed.

Both Minerva and Albus went to the living room and cuddled up on the couch in front of the fireplace with two mugs standing on the cafe table.

"Poppy and Rolanda asked me if I would like to go to London with them the day after tomorrow. They want to do some shopping. Don't ask me why in the world they want to go shopping in London. If that is all right for you I would like to take Ally with me." Minerva said.

"Yes of course. I have to answer all the letters on my desk anyway. You deserve to enjoy yourself, my dear." He said giving her a small kiss upon her head. "But do not spoil our daughter too much, because that is my job."

Minerva let out a chuckle and said, "You are a silly man but I love you so much, darling."

She turned her head so she could kiss him on the lips.

"I love you much more my beautiful goddess."

Of course, he has known before that Minerva would be going to London with her friends because he planned everything. He asked Poppy and Rolanda to take her to Tiffany&Co. so she could try a ring. Albus already has a ring from his great-great-grandmother, who passed it down to the next generation and so on, but it's a wedding band. He still needs an engagement ring, so he thought Tiffany&Co. was the best choice. With a little help from Poppy and Rolanda, soon their dreams will come true.

----------------------------------///-------------------------------

To be continued