- Chapter five -

A month has passed since Albus and Minerva are officially together

A month has passed since Albus and Minerva are officially together. Both are very happy and spend nearly all their free time together. Of course, with Allie as well, but occasionally they would let her stay with Poppy, Rolanda, or Pomona so they can go out on a date and eat some fancy dinner alone.

---------------------------------------

"Mamaaa, dadaaa" Allie cried and screamed when she woke up from her nap and realized that nor Minerva or her father was not there.

Rolanda and Poppy burst into the bedroom to see what happened.

Poppy left Allie out from her crib and said

"What's the matter, dearest? You just fell asleep five minutes ago."

Poppy and Rolanda tried their best to her but Allie won't stop crying. Until Rolanda realized what was wrong...

"Poppy where is her stuffed bunny?! You know she won't sleep without her bunny."

"Oh no, I bet Albus has forgotten to give it to me before they went to London."

"No way! You are aware that she won't go to sleep tonight if she doesn't have that bloody bunny with her!" Rolanda said frustrated.

"Allie cat, what do you think? We go to sleep together?" Poppy asked her goddaughter.

Allie looked at Poppy with her big blue eyes.

"Mama"

"Your mummy will be back tomorrow okay Allie cat?" Poppy gives Allie a big hug and laid her on her bed.

Rolanda looked at the father's clock and realized it's time for dinner to be served, so she took Allie out of Poppy's arms and walked to the sitting room with her. Poppy walked right behind them and saw that the house-elf already brought their dinner to her sitting room.

"So, Allie cat, are you hungry?" Rolanda asked, put Allie in a high chair while Poppy sat on the left side from her, so she can feed her. The little girl shook her head and started to cry again. Rolanda gave her a pacifier and tried to calm her.

"Allie cat, you have to eat something... Come on" Rolanda said.

Poppy stood from her chair and said
"I'll go prepare her a bottle. Thank god my daughter was an easy child."

5 minutes later

Poppy came back with a baby bottle in her hand, picked Allie up, and sat herself on the couch. The girl refused to drink milk as well and won't stop crying for her parents.

"What's the matter with you, little one? You don't want to sleep, refuse to eat or drink." Poppy tried to soothe the toddler.

"I think, we should fire-call Min and Albus," Rolanda suggests.

"No, they should enjoy their time alone together. We'll manage this."

Poppy stood up from the couch with Allie in her arms and walked back to her bedroom, laying Allie on the bed. She put a pacifier into Allie's mouth and lay down with her goddaughter.