❤️

Love

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Finn asked me, staring at me lovingly from across our bedroom.
"Meh, only a few million times a day," I smiled, walking over to him and kissing his forehead. He was sat at the desk, editing a script he was working on. I read through a few lines, I didn't read enough to understand what was happening in it, but I saw the words, 'crazy' and 'love'. Before I could read anymore Finn closed the window, and swivelled 'round in his chair.
"You're not allowed to read it until it's all finished," Finn smirked, pointing his index finger at me and standing up.
"But why notttttt?" I groaned, dragging the 't' out.
"Because I said so!" Finn laughed, falling onto our bed, and grabbing his phone of the nightstand.
"Oh, don't you pull that Mommy Daddy shit on me, Wolfhard," I growled, grabbing his phone from out of his hands, and putting it in my booty pocket.
"Y/n/n!" Finn moaned. He lay down on the bed, and began to pick at his nails. I laid down beside him, and swatted his hands away.
"Stop picking your nails, you dirty animal," I snarled. (I pick my nails lol)
"I can be a dirty animal if you want me to... you definitely enjoyed it last time by the sounds of it," Finn smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. I grabbed a pillow and whacked him with it.
"Owwwwwwweyyyyyy!" He cried, in the tune to 'in the jungle the mighty lion sleeps tonight" or whatever it's called.
"I love youuuuuuu!" Finn said, acting drunk, and pointing to me, like Jeffrey Star.
"And I love youuuuuu!" I said, tapping his nose.

Wtf did I just write... I'm sorry they're so short and shitty.