👰🏼

Wedding.

Finn's POV
Today's the day. This is it. Wow. I look down the aisle, tapping my foot on the ground, waiting for my beautiful soon-to-be wife to come out.
"Man, you're gonna do great. You guys are gonna make BABIES!" Laughed Jack, who was standing by Finn, before he had to go and take his seat, next to Sophia. Other Jack, was sat with Ayla and Malcolm, who kept giving me little smirks and grins, as if to say 'YASSSSS BOIIIII' (idk if that made sense omg I'm so strange bye). I was wearing a black tuxedo, with a red bow, and red handkerchiefs. Y/n said that she didn't care what colour, as long as I am wearing a tux, she couldn't care less. Man, she's a crazy bitch. I zoned out as Jack went on about me and Y/n having loads of sex on the honeymoon, which was kinda annoying me to be honest, and thought about what Y/n's dress will be like. What if she leaves me at the altar? Nah, she wouldn't do that. CALM THE FUCK DOWN FJNN SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT!
"FINN!" Yelled jack, snapping his fingers in my face, to bring me out of my trance.
"Y-yes!" I replied quickly. Snappy Jack is scary.
"I was saying, d'you think you and Y/n will have kids?" He continued. I thought for a second. Do I really want to just straight up tell Jack my future plans. I mean, yeah I like kids, but I wouldn't make the greatest dad. Ah, fuck it.
"God knows, honestly," I sighed. Jack rolled his eyes and said,
"Well, with what we heard every night in the Villa, I wouldn't be too surprised if you knocked her up," laughed jack, walking away to go sit with the rest of the guys. Noah ran down excited as fuck.
"Wow, omigod! You're getting married!" Screamed Noah. He was acting like a fan girl, whenever they saw me in public or something.
"Yeah, I am. Well done Einstein," I smiled, being amused by his weirdness.

After me and Noah had a quick conversation, Nick came and stood by me.
"She'll he coming soon," he grinned, clapping his hands.

Y/n's POV
I took my father's arm, and he kissed my forehead.
"It's time, darling," he smiled, proudly. "This is the last time I'll call you my little baby."
"stop! Dad you'll make me cry!" I said, blinking back tears. Millie and Sadie began walking down the aisle, the bridesmaids and Lola and Y/c/n (your cousins name) went down after them, as the flower girls. Then the ring bearer went down, who was Jaeden, then me and my father began walking slowly.
"I love you sweetheart," he whispered into my ear.

Skip all the I did and stuff cuz I'm lazy Bish

"I now pronounce you, man and wife. You may kiss your bride."
Without waiting, I grabbed Finn, and pulled him into a big kiss. Finn's arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Mrs. Wolfhard. Hmmm... kinky," grinned Finn, after we pulled him away. I slapped him playfully, as he picked me  up and ran down the aisle with me.

I should give up on writing x