And it All Goes Downhill From Here

"The fuck did you just say to me!?" Red asked angrily.

"Shit" I said softly as Red stomped up to me with a nasty scowl on his face.

-C0de's PoV-

I really didn't feel like fighting anyone at the moment, let alone having to fight two skeletons who were known as the top dogs around here. This isn't going to end well I just know it. I thought with a slight frown.

Red glared me down, though I was about a head taller then him, I still felt like shrinking back. I wasn't very good with confrontation anymore, not since Zer0 came along, now I have enough to worry about with keeping in control, I didn't need to be getting into trouble too when I could avoid it.

"Ummm s-sorry I uhh didn't mean that towards you" I tried to explain, to which Red arched a non-existent eyebrow at me.

"Then who were you talking to? I sure hope for your sake you pick your words wisely." Red growled, making me flinch.

"Kill him" Zer0 hissed, glaring daggers at Red. The way the words dripped with malice made me twitch slightly.

Red seemed to take notice to my twitch but seemed to misinterpret it, grinning and letting out a curt and cruel laugh.

"Ha seriously? This can't be the guy who they were talking about, he's not tough at all, he's even scared of me! Must be some dumb joke, this guy is pathetic, right Boss?" Red laughed with a cruel smile.

"FOR ONCE I CAN AGREE WITH YOU, HE'S EVEN MORE PATHETIC AND WEAK THEN YOU. HE'S NOT EVEN WORTH ME KILLING HIM. YOU TAKE CARE OF IT, IF YOU CAN EVEN MANAGE THAT." Edge said in his gratingly loud voice, looking down at me like I was a bug.

"Sure thing Boss" Red said with a grin.

"Kill them both.... make them beg for mercy..." Zer0 hissed, putting his spectral hands on my shoulders.

"N-no I can't!" I said without thinking, my mismatched eyelights narrowing dangerously small as I started to glitch out a bit more, 1s and 0s starting to show around me a little.

Red paused, eye sockets narrowed in confusion as I held my head in my hands, breathing hard as Zer0 tried to rip control from me.

-Red's PoV-

This guy seemed to be freaking out pretty bad, I knew a panic attack when I saw one, but there was something off about this stranger. I now noticed he seemed to be glitching, but there were only two skeletons I knew of that glitched, Geno Sans from Aftertale, and Error Sans, the Destroyer of AUs. Was this guy from a new AU then? He looked nothing like any Sans I've ever seen before, and that just raised more questions.

"You got a name and an AU I can ship your Dust off to?" I said with a grin on my face, it was nice feeling superior for once.

Boss had left at this point, leaving me alone to deal with this guy.

The stranger looked up, and getting a better look at him when we locked eyes, a few things stood out about him. There was chips and cracks on his skull, parts of the bone even missing on his right eye socket. His right eye light was a sliver of radioactive green where as his left eye was a blood red with a light blue pinprick like a pupil. His clothing looked worn, and was stained with blood and Dust, and he was wearing a scarf around his neck, the scarf of a Papyrus, but seemingly tainted with dark tendrils. He looked like he had lived through multiple wars and had been dragged to Hell and back.

When he didn't respond I took it upon myself to Check his Soul, causing the stranger to gasp and double over as if in pain. What I saw startled me, his Soul looked like pieces of it were cracked off, the white in the center having black tendrils slowly seeming to have been taking over. Around the edge of the Soul was a radioactive green glow, and in the large cracked and missing spaces on his Soul seemed to be endless darkness with 1s and 0s constantly shifting in the dark space. But what startled me even more was the red cracked, practically split in half human Soul within his Soul. Then I began reading his information.

Name: Sans, though he now goes by C0de

AU: C-000--000zzz1000 Details Unavailable

LV: C0-000zzzzz000 Details Unavailable

HP: 00000zz00c00 Details Unavailable

Attack: 000cz00z00 Details Unavailable

Defence: z0c00c0z0 Details Unavailable

After being alone for years C0de developed a second 00z0c0--- when confronted by the Human one last time he lost it and took the Human's soul before -Error Data Not Found- hoping to end it all he tried to destroy his zz0c00z-- however he failed and now exists between -Data Corruption Detected-

You feel like you're seeing a snake ready to strike.

Yet he is in Pain.

When will it end.

I stopped, confused out of my mind at what I had seen. What even was this C0de guy, the only other person I knew of that had so many glitches in his Check status was Error. I couldn't even tell how much HP this guy had, and something told me there was something very wrong with the skeleton in front of me.

Staying still, I watched in silence as this C0de guy trembled and clawed at his own skull, mumbling incoherently, I was hesitant to do anything now, not knowing for sure what I might be up against. Someone doesn't get that many scars without having seen some shit.

Then everything went quiet, C0de had stopped shaking and was now deathly still. I could feel something was very off. I decided to quickly Check him again, but this time, there was no attack, defence, LV, or HP stats, only a new name and two words.

Name: Zer0

Get. AWAY.

A soft laugh broke the silence as I looked back up to the skeleton, eyes widening slightly at what I saw now. His teeth were all sharp and pointed, like mine but if possible even sharper looking, the ends stained red, his right eye now had green 1s and 0s in the background, and his left eye had a radioactive green ring around the outside of it and the once blue pupil was now also that startling green. 1s and 0s floated and flickered around him, and what I could see of his left hand and arm was now black as the void with that green like lines over his bones almost like a computer chip, wisp like cords of radioactive green energy seemed to come off his fingers. And even more startlingly was the black liquid like substance now leaking from his left eye and even a little out of the corner of his mouth, 1s and 0s shifting over the substance in a strange way.

"FINALLY! Heheheh now it's MY turn to PLAY" The skeleton giggled and laughed in an almost insane way, a gleam in his eyes that I could easily imagine Swap Sans or Blue having when he got excited about something. Only, I was pretty sure whatever this Zer0 was so happy about wouldn't be good news for me.

"This is going to be SOOOO much FUN!" Zer0 cackled madly, smiling at me with his head tilted slightly.

"Fuck" was all I managed to say.

1255 words!

Yay! I managed to get another chapter out, same as last time, see a spelling mistake or want to make a suggestion, just comment. Thank you all so much for reading, I'll update again as soon as I can!

-Equanox 🐉💙