Sharing the Pain

Warning:
The following chapter contains scenes of extreme violence, torture, gore, mutilation, and disturbing imagery that may upset some audiences. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.

This entire chapter is nothing but gore and torture, you can skip it and not loose too much other then knowing exactly how messed up C0de is and how broken he is.

The child was wide eyed, tears and blood falling from their face as C0de held their mouth closed and watched them expectantly.

After a moment, realizing that there was no escaping it, the human did as ordered. They could barely keep from throwing up right then and there as they bit down into the soft squishy thing in their mouth.

*pop*

C0de smirked at the human, watching as they slowly chewed on their own eyeball. As soon as C0de let the kid go they collapsed to the ground, throwing up violently and sobbing, unable to get off their hands and knees.

"Tch, can't take the consequences brat?" C0de growled, kicking the child in the side harshly, sending them hard against the colum.

The human let out a choked scream of pain from the harsh boot to the ribs. A growl of annoyance leaving C0de as he approached the human, lifting their head up by the hair and pushing the palm of his hand against the kids bloody socket.

Slowly a gentle green glow came from C0de's hand, though the kid was still sobbing in pain. Was he actually healing the child? I questioned in my mind, still basking in all this delicious negativity.

"Now now... can't have you dying on me... I know how easy it is for humans to bleed out... and you still have a lot of punishments left." C0de purred softly in a sickeningly gentle voice.

"J-just kill me you sadistic f-fuck" the human hissed.

"And let you get away with what you've done? You are not above the consequences of your actions." C0de snapped, back-handing the human harshly.

"Th-this is t-too much... even I kn-know this isn't justice..." the child spat, their voice strained.

C0de laughed, the sound almost sad and angry, but also insane. "Oh that's a good one kid... you don't even deserve to face justice.... don't you get it? This, is Vengeance.... sorry to say but, it's not nearly as nice as justice kiddo.... but then again, you aren't worth being judged, I already know you're a piece of shit" C0de laughed, his smile was huge, and full of malice.

For a moment I couldn't see what was going on, having to change positions so I could get a better look. Just as I got a better view, C0de shoved a bone into each of the humans legs, going right through the calves and between those two bones in the humans legs. He held up a hand and summoned a sharp looking bone, beginning to glow.

A smirk played over his expression as he gently placed the flat part of the bone against the kids cheek, a sizzling sound and the smell of cooking meat becoming apparent as the human screamed again.

"Do you know how many monsters you killed? Did you know their names? Who they were? That they had families, and dreams?" C0de asked gently, his voice kind and soft.

The kid shook their head slightly, C0de sighing softly like he was disappointed. "Well then... how about I teach you then?" He cooed, smiling as he took that burning hot sharp bone and grabbed the humans arm, palm up to expose the smooth soft flesh of their forearm.

"Grillby" he said slowly as he carved the name into the skin in clean neat print. The smell of burning meat permeating the entire hall, the child screaming bloody murder.

"Alphys" his words were full of care, sounding soothing. It was a stark contrast to what he was now doing as he cut the next name just as neatly under the first. Another scream ripping through the air.

He continued cutting more names into their arm until it was full, then he grabbed hold of the other arm and began on that one, continuing his list.

After about a dozen names, the kid was unable to scream anymore, having torn their vocal cords. Any time the kid looked like they may pass out, C0de would heal them and numb the pain, forcing them to stay conscious the entire time.

"Chara........."

"Asgor...."

"Gaster"

More and more names cut and burned into the humans flesh, always with the same precision and care.

Finally only one name was left, but the humans arms and legs were all covered with names already.

Gripping the kids hair tightly he roughly yanked their head up to face him.

P... A... P... Y... R... U... S...

C0de took extra care when cutting this name into the kids forehead.

"Papyrus" he said softly in a near whisper.

"Do you know who these people were?" He asked now.

The child could barely make a whimpering sound, shaking their head no with a lot of difficulty.

"I'll tell ya" C0de mumbled, taking the arm he started on first.

"Grillby was one of my best friends, he owned his own restaurant and helped me and my family whenever we were in a bind.... you held him down in the water and watched his flames go out as he drowned" C0de said, cutting a line right through the name in a painfully slow way, only stopping once he had finished speaking.

He stared the human right in the eyes as he spoke. But his eyes betrayed the amount of anguish, loneliness, and how broken he truly was.

For the next few hours C0de continued this, explaining to the human who the person was, and reminding the human how they had killed the person, all while slowly crossing out the name.

Finally he got to the last name, tears were now spilling down his own face.

"Papyrus..... he... he was my younger brother, second in command of the Royal Guard and an amazing strategic planner. He was always there for me, for anyone that needed help or some cheering up. And you.... you killed him in cold blood... you killed everyone without any hesitation... you took away my friends, my family... my last shreds of sanity... you took everything from me." C0de spoke slowly, dropping the bone once he finished and slumping down, now on his knees in front of the mutilated human who could only stare at the broken skeleton sitting there.

C0de looked up now, "I can't serve any justice when there is no one left to serve that justice for.... what would even be the point... heh.... hehehe..... you really did it kid... ya broke me... the famously calm, cool, collected, punny, judge... I... hehe.... I can't even be a judge anymore can I? There is no justice here... only... hehehe... hehehehe.... only vengeance.... hehehe... I can't bring them back.... but I can avenge them.... I can get revenge.... hehehehe... I am... their... VENGEANCE... hehehehahahahahahah!" C0de laughed with an unhinged insanity that only someone who had been completely shattered could have as he clawed at his own skull.

The human was wide eyed, fear, no, terror, was clear in their remaining eye as they watched the skeleton in front of them break down.

Then C0de stopped laughing, looking directly at the human, his eyelights gone as he slowly tilted his head.

"Let's play a game... we're going to have so... much.... fun..."

1195 words!

Boom.... hey... yahhhhhhhhhhh.... this is not over... I could have continued the chapter but I thought that I would be better off breaking it all up so as to not end up with some freakishly long chapter that is nearly impossible to read in a timely fashion, not to mention I know that for some people this sort of stuff can be a little much to try and read through in one sitting. Leave a comment, and if you have any other ideas feel free to say or DM me... even if i don't use a suggestion, they often still help me brainstorm stuff. I'd say I hope you enjoyed, but you have to be a certain kind of person to enjoy this sort of thing... so I at least hope it was interesting.

- Equanox 🐉💙