Chapter two

(Y/N) = Your name

(Y/L) = Your last name

(E/C) = Eye color

(H/L) = Hair length

(H/C) = Hair color

(H/H) = Him Her Them

(H/T/H) = His Hers Theirs

(H/T) = He, She, They

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/C) = Second Favorite Color

(S/N) = Sibling name

(F/F) = Favorite food

(M/S) = Miss Sir or none

A/N if you don't have a sibling it'll be your best friend you live with

           "(F/N), I thought you would've taken longer with Scott." Michael said, "Me too..." I admitted,  "Well, I will be on my way then." He said while starting to walk off, I then grabbed his arm and said "Wait! I wanted to talk to you." he then pulled his arm out of my grip. "Then what do you want?" He asked, "I was wondering what I did wrong," I answered, he sighed and glanced towards what I'd assume was the way towards his house, "You were fine, you just need more time." He explained. I looked back towards the Pizzeria "Sorry, I'm not as great Henry or you are." "Do you have any experience with this before?" He asked. "Not really, I only had one person show me what a circuit was." Michael seemed lost "Wait then why are you so good at it?" "Wait, I am I only followed what you told me." "well you did a good job because no one I taught it too got it the first time," I then saw him smile, we then starred at each other in awkward silence for a few moments.

                    "Well (M/S) (Y/L) I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded went for the door when I looked back I saw Michael running down the street. I went back inside and grabbed my (F/C) file that sat neatly on the desk along with a(n) (S/C) paperclip in it. When I get home after walking all the way I saw (S/N) asleep on the couch watching TV so I just go to my room and fix my (H/L) (H/C) hair. When I was done I walked downstairs I saw (S/N) asleep on the floor. I then had some (F/F) while I waited. Once (S/N) got up we had a long talk about what I did at work.

               That night I got an unexpected Phone call from Scott  "uh, we need you here quickly... uh, something went wrong and Michael is on the floor. Uh, we need your assistance." "Why don't you call 911?" "We can't, we have a strict code not to call 911 unless it has been 7 days since someone goes missing or the place is bleached and thoroughly cleaned." "I'll be there in a few minutes just give me a second to get up." "Good uh, just get here quick." I lazily got out of bed and put on my (S/C) uniform. ((I realize I forgot to add protags security uniform in the first chapter)) 'What do they want at 11:30 Pm?' I asked myself as I walked outside. When I got to the Pizzeria I walked in and I could tell Scott was waiting for me because once I was inside he ran to me and pulled me to the Office.

        Once inside  I saw Michael on the floor, I then heard the clock chime saying it was 12 Am. Scott looked nervous and I checked Michael's pulse... nothing  I even checked his breathing nothing. Scott was checking the cams and out of nowhere Michael started coughing up I still had my head on his chest and I could feel his pulse jumpstart.  I quickly got up off of Michael and Scott looked at him "Michael what happened?" He asked and Michael looked confused for a second before I spoke up "Can't you see this man has gone through hell and back don't bombard him with questions..." The room went silent after that, for once the fan seemed quiet I mumbled a sorry before I started to walk out of the office but a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in, it was Michael "You can't just go out there at times like this, especially after 12" he explained I was confused but I saw a familiar blueish-purple bunny in the opposite doorway.

               "Scoot watch out," I said as Scott glanced at me before shutting the door, he then turned to me "Scoot?" I looked away "It's a nickname, Imma call you that" Michael finally let go of my wrist and took the cams from Scoot. I then took the time to study Michael's eyes they had a glint of purple in them different from what they looked earlier today, it may just be a trick of the light so I shrugged it off. Scoot gave me a glare and I looked at him in confusion but then I realized he was looking past me so I shut the door that was behind me, the yellow duck stood in the window. 

((Doing another time skip cause it will take too long for Michael to realize his feeling for protag and that's why ya'll are reading this as well))

             When the 6 Am chime finally sounded the end of the torment of the robotic furries, I was sitting on the floor next to Scoot who gave up scooting away from me. I was half asleep by then and the chime woke me up fully, Scoot left the office leaving me and Michael alone. "Would you like some coffee? We do have to start on your lessons soon," Michael asked I nodded not fully wanting to get up from my spot on the floor, I'll have to admit the floor is comfier then it looks. He soon left the office as I fixed my hair because sitting against the wall wasn't the best idea of mine. 

((if ya don't like coffee read it as tea or hot cocoa))

When Michael came back I stood up stretching then took the coffee from him and took a sip, "Scoot really?" he asked, "Yeah it was the best I could come up with at the time," I answered. "Well I think it really fits him since he scooted away from you a lot," He said making a pun.

The day was slow and seemed to drag on when I wasn't doing things Michael asked me I was making sure the robotic furries were in perfect condition well as perfect as it's going to get. When I was done with everything I went home and flopped onto the couch in the living room exhausted from working all day. I guess I took a nap because I don't remember falling asleep or waking up but (S/N) was there with (F/F) for me. We talked for what seemed like hours before they went to sleep and I sat in the kitchen drinking some more Coffee/Tea.  I then got a phone call from an unknown number, I answered it with a Hello and I heard Michael's voice "This is your number good, I don't know Scott's number but your file had yours so I called you anyway the point I'm calling you is because I'm kinda tied up in a situation and need a little help, I need you to come to 1983-Fazbear rd" he then hung up leaving me with more questions than answers.