Chapter Eighteen (Filler)

Michael's Pov

I'm starting to regret being awake, and these Children are chaotic when they had an off day, (Y/N) said that the tiny bear that looked like Funtime Freddy was their child. Then the tiny bear did not agree or disagree and just accepted it. The new Freddy and gang are interesting in their own way.

Rockstar Freddy was on the ground looking for coins; The puppet had a coin on a string to pull it away from Rockstar Freddy before he grabbed it.

Rockstar Bonnie was flirting with me once he saw me. I guess the term fuck like rabbits applies here. But I am not into bunnies that flirt with anyone when they first meet them.

Rockstar Chica was cooking while Rockstar Foxy was in the ball pit until a spider animatronic crawled out and made Rockstar Foxy run away. What surprised me was all the others in the room took one look at the new animatronic and went back to what they were doing. 

I left the room to look for that black bear I heard about; I stumbled onto what looked to be a dating scene in progress; Helpy was sitting on a pile of books to be able to reach the table, which had a Halloween candelabra and two plates of untouched spaghetti. Lefty sat on the other side of Helpy, seemingly very bashful. I left the room for their sake and my sanity.

As I headed back to the main room, I stopped dead in my tracks as I locked eyes with a familiar Golden bear. Then we didn't.

So I continued on my journey, ignoring what I ran into

So I continued on my journey, ignoring what I ran into. I then saw some spaghetti with a face crawl past me; it reminded me of my very own burnt spaghetti. (Y/N) then walked towards me with a determined look on their face.

"Hey, Michael, have you seen a cat noodle crawl past here? We are playing Hide and Go Seek,"

"Now that would ruin the game, wouldn't it," I replied.

"Yeah, your right, Thanks for the help, though," They said as they walked toward the main room.

I got a glimpse of another yellow rabbit down the hall in a worse condition than I. I was going to go over there, but I heard,

"WHY WAS THERE A SPIDER HIDING IN THE BALL PIT? WHEN DID WE EVEN GET A BALL PIT," (Y/N) shouted.

This is the person I fell in love with; they are the most reasonable.