Chapter Eight

(Y/N) Pov

I heard Michael scream, it was the most haunting thing to happen to me. It has been 5 years since then, (S/N) had to grab (F/F) and Tea/Coffee for me every week because we would run out. It's been that way up until now since Michael died. When I heard they were going to make a horror attraction from it, I sprang up at the chance to apply for a job there which I got it since I was the first person to apply I was given a light grey security uniform with a yellow badge. 

That day I vowed to myself that no one would get hurt at Freddy's again. 

For Michael.

The first day was a breeze, the phone dude talked on the phone like I haven't worked at Freddy's before.

"Furry suit, really?" I scoffed at the comment.

"Wait, extra room boarded up," my eyes widened, the safe room.

If it was the one Michael and I found... they will see Michael. Tears formed in my eyes I hoped they didn't find him.

The night finished with no real problem which was a surprise to me since the spirits who roamed the building.

Then came night two. I began to listen to phone dude again. They found one a real one... I quickly went to the cams and began frantically searching for it. I saw him again... that damned bunny that Michael died in.

"Michael?" I asked no one.

The bunny turned towards the hallway that leads to the office, goddammit I need to be quiet. The cams went static and I switched until I found chica well something that looked like chica that came out of the screen and jump scared me

My vision went blurry and alarms went off  I quickly reset the ventilation and the systems before turning back to the window and there stood the bunny I jumped back. 

???'s Pov

Someone sat in the office they had a screen open I saw their name tag (F/N) why does that sound so familiar,  (H/T) jumped back I watched as (H/T/H) (E/C) eyes widen in fear. I saw the keys on (H/H) and I knew I needed those keys to leave.

"Hello?" A voice echoed throughout the hell that is here so I went and looked for it.

I went back to the office, (H/T) sat there looking at me.

M̸̻̳̦̐́̈̏͂̾̉͊̎́̕͝i̶̡̢̧̢̻̭͚͕̫̣͇̼͗͋̑̉̌̏̀̈́̚̚͜͝ͅͅc̴̬̮̪͓͌̉͋́͆̐͋́͛̒̕h̴̯͑̏́̎͑̑̒̚̚a̷̹̭͕͚̥̔̽͗͆̏̓̿̕̚͝ė̴̡̺̬̥̦͉͙̫̘̜̏͑̈̐͆̐͂͆͐̒̕͜l̸̡̧̩̺̤̖̩̠̩͕̉̑̔̀̇͒̇͝ ̸̨̢͕̗̫͖͖͓́̃͒̂̾́̓̋̓͘͜w̶̩͎̟̘̝̜̱̆̆́̎͐̐̎h̵̜͙̦̫̯̼̫͂̃̃̂͛̀̉́̚a̴̠͔̯̬̤͓̤̜̣͎͈̹̤̞͋͂͊͒t̴̡̛̤̗̜͓̜̞͕̘̻̜͓̰̉̏͌̈́̄̒͛͜͝ ̷̡̢̰̪̪̲͎͖̬̻͑̓͌̿̅̑ä̶̡͇̱͙̜̲̳̣̖́̈́̄̑͊̓̇̉r̵̪̳̤̮̒̈́̈́͐̕ė̸͍͇̟̙̟̮̝͉͑̄̀̏̑͠ ̴̡̛̹̹͎͐̉̔̇̈́͗͋̈̇͋̑͜͝͠ỳ̸̗̮̬̫̞͔̱͉̞͒̀͐̒̀̊̀͑̽̊̉̈́͝ŏ̶̱̰͚̫͚͔̽̇͊̌̔͠ư̴̮̳͈̫̣̪͙̣͋͌͒̅̕͝ ̴̡̢̛͖͇͙̞͇̺̱ḑ̶̬͓̙͍́̆͒̈́́ơ̶̢̝͔̖͓͈̐͑̈́̎i̵̛̛̹͉̇̃̉̓̾̈́͒̉̋͗̄͘n̴̨̩̰̟̙̥̉͋͝g̵̨͈͍͇̻͔̣̻͔͎̲̣̫̣͗̇̔̄̂͝,̴͔͙̯͖͈̀̈́̎͋̃͐͑̿̕͠

A voice echoed in my head, who was this Michael person? There is only me, Springtrap.

Michael's Pov