Chapter Fourteen

YOUR POV

I arrived inside the pizzeria to find Helpy sitting at a tiny booth, he was wearing glasses and holding a piece of paper. He looked up at me and waved his hand. I sat next to him and glanced up at the stage.

"Heya kids welcome to the new redesign of Freddy Fazbear's and my name is Rockstar Freddy," The bear said.

"You aren't the only one here, Freddy," The bunny said.

"I wouldn't forget my best bunny pal, Rockstar Bonnie," Rockstar Freddy replied.

"Hey um excuse me, I've called you to help me with this, you can look at the rockstars later :)" Helpy said making my attention go back to him.

"Let's get down to business," I replied.

"That person the yellow bear punched, Karen, is demanding we pay her AND give her an animatronic so she doesn't sue us fully," Helpy explained.

"Oh, well we can't give her any. That would go against company policy," I replied.

After a bit of discussion, we decided we had to relay the fact we couldn't give the crazy mother a robot.

"Do we even have the money to pay her medical bills?" I asked.

"We can't afford her medical bills, but we can sue her for property damage, as the cameras caught her child breaking the cat, we can just claim the bear is a bodyguard for those who would harm the pizzeria, like people who break the robots or robber," Helpy suggested.

"AND we can get new animatronics," I added.

"Indeed!" Helpy then got to work on the paperwork.

With that, I got up to check on Ash in the Backroom. He was at his usual spot while the yellow bear and the cat seemed to be playing a game of charades together. it was hard to tell though, mostly since they were speaking gibberish that sounded extremely dated. what does 'Gag me with a spoon' even mean?

"Hey Ash, how was your day today?"

"my only entertainment was these two the whole day, the games got old after a while, but its better than worrying about my finite life being aware of myself as a being before Micheal takes back over"

"how do I respond to that..?"

"You don't"

"Oh, anyway do you think there is any way to get you out of the body before Michael takes over,"

"what if we clean out the body, and transfer the ai chip," Helpy said randomly making me jump.

"When did you get in here?" I asked, startled.

"Not too long ago I simply did not state my entrance unlike a heavy bear," Helpy said referring to the Golden bear.

The Golden bear turned to Helpy and stared down at him. "What's that supposed to mean?" The tall bear said crouching down a bit.

"All I am saying is that you could walk a bit quieter whenever you leave and enter a room," Helpy responded.

"Well, I'm sorry I was made to be worn unlike you, you tiny pompous prick," The bear said.

"On the contrary my dear friend, I wasn't referring to my sake... to put it simply you terrify the newer animatronics," Helpy replied. 

"Scaring them away is better than letting them push my buttons more," the Golden bear replied.

I took this time as my time to leave before I got dragged into the argument, I also made a motion for the cat animatronic to follow me. We both left the room without a word, I felt bad for leaving Ash there but I'm sure he'll enjoy some sort of entertainment. I made my way back towards my office until the cat animatronic started wrapping around my legs and hiding his face in my ass.

"Aye Girl... why you hiding your face," Rockstar Bonnie said getting off stage.

"Please deposit 5 coins," Rockstar Freddy said in the distance.

"First of all, that's my ass. Second of all, what did you do to this cat for them to hide their face," I said once I was out of shock.

"Well the girl that's hiding from me, is teasing me with her body." RS Bonnie tried to explain.

"Third of all, I think it's a him," I added.

"Either way they've been teasing me and need to pay up," RS Bonnie said getting closer.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa-" Helpy screamed as he whizzed by and landing in the ball pit as Angry footsteps followed suit.

RS Bonnie booked it the hell out of there and went back on stage and hid behind the curtain. I tried to move away from the cat but its grip got stronger.

"....oh Honey, did I really scare you that bad? I'm just trying to get that rabbit skin to stop bothering you. If you don't want me to hurt that...creature then tell me." The Golden bear said once he noticed how the Cat was clinging to me.

There was no response or movement from the cat."Okay, why don't you go with Ash I'm sure he needs some company," The bear said.

The cat then let go and went towards the backroom. The bear then took slow silent steps towards the stage.

"Now where could that rabbit be?" the bear asked.

"He's behind the curtain," A voice said from the front of the building.

"LEO THIS IS WHY WE DON'T LIKE YOU," RS Bonnie said before screaming as the Golden bear began to sprint at him.

I then turned to my attention to this 'Leo' character, It was a black bear with an orange eye and red accents with a golden star. 'Leo' seemed disinterested in everything while helpy climbed out of the ball pit.

"Ah, so you are the new person, hello there," Helpy said once he got to his feet.

"Did you buy him without telling me," I asked the tiny bear.

"Of course :)" Helpy said walking closer to the black bear.

Leo was about to say something but Rockstar Bonnie flying past cut him off. Thankfully Rockstar bonnie landed in the ball pit like Helpy.

"Do you mind if I bring a few friends," Leo asks.

"Of course not" Helpy answers for me.

Three other animatronics walk-in, a red fox with a parrot and a pegleg. A chicken with two maracas and a slim creature with streaks down its face.

"We got tired and hopped in the box with Leo," The slim creature explained before starting to unfold its own box.

I just simply retreated to my office because I am not needed here, the animatronics run the pizzeria themselves. I could've sworn I saw the giant bear appear out of thin air in the room over though the vent. He gave me a wave before walking out of view like nothing happened.