Chapter Twelve

(Y/N)'s Pov

"You are talking to the original being in the body, my name is Ash"

"Well it's good to meet you, Ash," I had said before the body went limp.

I waited for a few seconds before I called out its name.

"Ash, Ash, Ash" No response.

The suit started to violently shake and I took a few steps back and the suit tried to rip it's own head off. The front of the mask opened to show the dead body inside and wires started to climb out of the mouth that was forever opened. The wires crawled out and seemed to be endless but there was an end one glowing Green eye came out.

The wires slithered away while I stood frozen in fear. After the thing slithered away, I jumped as I heard Helpy's voice.

"Is everything alright (M/S) (L/N)," He asked.

"Yeah..." I answered I don't think he believed me.

"(M/S) (L/N), May I suggest you go home. I will handle it from here," He suggested.

I nodded not wanting to argue with the tiny bear. So I packed up and said goodnight to Helpy and went to sleep. I live alone in an apartment since the Fazbear Fright's incident.

When I woke up, I got a frantic call from Helpy.

"(M/S) (L/N), You need to come here quickly we have a problem," He said.

I didn't focus on how he got my number or how he got a phone but I got out of bed and looked at the time. I had slept in late, Helpy probably opened while I was sleeping so I made my way to the establishment, I didn't even need to open the door to hear yells from what sounded like an entitled Karen.

I entered to see Helpy holding a phone while the cat animatronic was playing with children.

"HEY ARE YOU THE OWNER," The Karen asked.

"Yes, and who's asking?" I asked.

"Karen Marty," She responded.

I glanced over to see the cat animatronic having fun and not hurting anyone so I slightly sighed and turned back to Karen.

"Why do you need me," I asked.

"I would like to buy that Cat, my children have been so good they deserve it," She said.

It was only now did I realize she wore the Karen haircut.

"I'm sorry but that Animatronic isn't for sale," I replied.

She scoffed at me "Why not you have two other ones you don't need a third,"

"That one is in the testing stage, it's not even done. It's only out to test with the children." I replied.

"Ok have a nice day," Karen said and I thought that was the end of it.

I walked over to Helpy and kneeled down, to talk to him.

"So how did you know my phone number?" I asked.

"(M/S) (L/N), The Ceo gave it to me on the first day." Helpy replied.

"Oh," Was all I could say before I heard the cat animatronic made strangled noises.

I looked behind me to see a kid is trying to rip something off the cat while it was struggling to getaway. I looked around quickly to see who the mother was and Karen looked smug so I assumed it was her. I tried to act quickly but not quick enough as the piece broke off and the cat made a wailing noise. 

I tried to take the piece back from the little boy bet the Karen swatted my hand away screaming.

"DON'T TOUCH MY CHILD PERVERT," She yelled at me.