Chapter Nineteen

Goldie's POV

*flashback*

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to deal with this. First, today was going well sitting in the backroom listening to people having fun... NOW... NOW I have to deal with a crying knockoff Freddy complaining about people stealing his Fazcoins(?). What is Fazcoins anyway? Did they really change the token names again?

"Those teens are terrifying," RF said in mechanical sobs, which came out as a glitched "Freddy doesn't like this," to the human ear.

I'm surprised the owner even let him dress up as a coin, but then again, they aren't exactly here to stop him from dressing up as a coin

I'm surprised the owner even let him dress up as a coin, but then again, they aren't exactly here to stop him from dressing up as a coin. Helpy forced them to take a day off on Halloween of all days, which is a disaster just waiting to happen.

"It was a teen in a ski mask and had a blade," Rockstar Freddy cried out again. "Please deposit 5 coins" was what humans would hear.

I sighed and debated whether it really was worth my time to help the bear, but I would have to filter his cries out of the noise, so, reluctantly, I went out to the main area to find the teen in a Shitty Jason costume, which narrowed down the search to just a select few.

It didn't help the bitch that it was easy to spot him bullying another, younger child. I noticed the bitch I decked in the face was watching him smiling. I walked over, getting a few 'nice costume' from random people while catching the end of their conversation.

"Give me your candy, or I'll punch you," The teen threatened.

I interjected with a simple, "I thought Jason Vorhees only went for those who had premarital sex, though I guess that means you should kill yourself, kiddo."

"HOW DARE YOU TELL MY SON TO KILL HIMSELF? HE IS AN ANGEL AND WOULD NEVER HURT A FLY, ATTENTION EVERYONE THIS MAN IS A PEDO AND TOLD MY CHILD TO KILL HIMSELF FOR TRYING TO OFFER CANDY TO THIS LITTLE BR-BOY" She screamed.

I sighed as their eyes turned to me. Keep it together; you've been the center of attention before. "Oh honey, I'm not the one who cheated on my husband with a man who didn't want to be a baby daddy! That's why you seem to despise your youngest, yes? And your spawn is threatening a 5-year-old. Which makes me, and every other employee, involved with this. You have been kicked out once before, and I'm not afraid to do it again, woman!"

The woman gasped and covered her youngest spawn's ears pretending to be a good mother, and I know a thing or two about pretending. It seems like I'm better than her in multiple ways. The teen moved closer to me, trying to see under my suit.

I grabbed the back of the teen's hoodie; no way. "now, kiddo, are you sure you want to see the murder underneath? Just give me the items you stole from the patrons here, and I won't have to throw your whole family out in the cold. Do you want to ruin this fun night out for yourself?

The woman tried to force me to let go of her child while the teen dropped the coins. I growled at the bitch, not letting go of the CHILD. The woman then called the police while I looked over at the tiny bear calling someone.

"Is that all 'Jason'? You're lucky you aren't the real one. He goes to hell and dies at the end of his trilogy." I added.

The Debbie downer was seething and assumably lied to the cops before shouting again.

"You disgusting atheist, it's you who's going to hell for hurting my poor innocent children!!! You should be ashamed!!"

Eugh. Way to ruin the Christian image for the less extreme ones. It wasn't too long after that when the good but questionable owner showed up looking sleep-deprived. I let go of the child and scooped up the coins making my way into the crowd.

*Flashback end*

(Y/N)'s Pov

"WHY WAS THERE A SPIDER HIDING IN THE BALL PIT? WHEN DID WE EVEN GET A BALL PIT," I screamed when I saw a spider animatronic crawl out of the ball pit.

"HEY... KEEP IT DOWN, WOULD YA?" It said in a loud voice.

"It came with the ball pit, if you are wondering," Helpy said next to me.

"WHY DID YOU ALLOW IT TO COME WITY THE BALL PIT?" I questioned loudly.

"The last owner said he liked to swim in it... I didn't wanna separate them..." Helpy replied in a sad tone.

I cursed at myself inwardly for making my child sad.

~~~~~~~

After making Helpy feel better and finding Travis finally, I had time to spend with Michael. Well, Michael and Ash.

"Got any fours?" I asked.

"Nope, go fish," Ash said.

"(Y/N) got any fours," Michael said smugly after I picked up a card.

"I hate you..." I said, handing my four over.

"You know you love m-" Michael said before getting cut off by Ash.

"PLEASE, I don't want to be the third wheel for another couple," He half complained begged.

"And you're still naked, but you don't see me complaining," Michael retorted.