Chapter Thirteen (Filler)

Scott's POV

I didn't die, Though I wished I did. My father had taken me away, making it look like I died.

I woke up in a familiar place, my limbs in a suit. I tried to move a bit.

"Now, Now Isaac, don't struggle it'll only end up loosening the spring locks," He mocked me.

"Why are you doing this father?" I asked.

He smirked at me and laughed. That wasn't the father I knew anymore. 

"You know I'm surprised, Henry of all people hasn't caught onto me yet." My father said sadistically.

"Once Henry figures out what you are doing, you are as good as dead," I spat back at him.

3rd POV

The two Figures standing alone in the room loomed over the man trapped in the suit. Scott hadn't seen the second figure, not yet at least. A loud noise erupted from the ceiling bringing a smell of death into the room.

"The fans are working again, wouldn't want you to suffocate before bleeding out. Now would we?" The man asked, his smile widen as the smell of blood and death entered the room. 

"What the hell did you do?" Scott yelled at his father.

"It's not what I did," The man replied, "Michael was getting pretty close to finding something he shouldn't have and I don't want him to spoil the surprise."

"What did you do to Michael," Scott asked.

"Michael is right here with us," The man responded.

The second figure in the room got closer to the light it was as small as the average child. It had messy brown hair a black and white striped shirt and blue eyes that seemed to almost glow. The boy's skin had an almost metallic-like shine to it once it was brought under the light. Then the noise of a switch being flipped and a panel sliding open filled the air.

"What is that thing?" Scott asked.

"Well, It's Michael of course," The man answered.

In the darkness, the familiar form of the replica of Isaac came to stand by the Replica of Michael.

"Look at them they are perfect. The third one is almost done, I just need the right parts you will give me once we are done here," The man explained.

"I don't have any parts to give you," Scott spat at him.

"Not yet, but in a short while, you will. Come, children, we will leave him to the dogs" The man said leaving the room.

The two "children" leave with the man as the spring locks disengage and the sound of wall panels moving filled the air, not too long after. Scott quickly got out of the suit as multiple red dots filled the room. Some of them stayed away from Scott as some brave ones came under the light.

"What the hell," Scott asked no one.

Mangle-esk disfigured animatronics came into his view from the darkness their red eyes glowing in rage, the ones who got closer growled like dogs. Scott braced as the first one jumped at him.