New Friends

❤️Alexa's POV❤️

Today me and Summer will get to meet our new roommate. Her name is Alexandra i think well yea shes out age also so when she gets here me and Summer will go pick her up. Cant wait!

❤️Alexandras POV❤️

The plane landed and my mom was wakeing me up telling me we had landed. When i got up i remembered i was going to get picked up by my roommates when i got off. YAY! My parents sayed that they were going a seprete way so they told me to call them if anything hapoened and told me to take care. After that i saw two girls holding up a sign saying Alexandra Salcedo so i walked to them."Hi im Alexandra Salcedo" i sayed to the girls "Hello im Alexa and this is Summer" sayed the girl with long light brown hair with blue tips as they guided me to there red car. Her and her friend made me feel ugly cuz they were gorgeus. Summer had long black hair with bleached tips. Alexa was wearing riped jeans with a red crop top tht sayed "never give up" and a red beanie with white high top converse. Summer had high waisted shorts and a simple white t-shirt with her hair in curls and flowered vans. They were both only wearing mascara. In the other hand i had jeans and a black v-neck with black converse and my hair was loose and long it was a normal brown color. BORING AND UGLY. Yup! Well i cant wait to see our apartment.

❤️Summer's POV❤️

Aww Alexandra is so small and so adorable. I see she doesnt wear makeup but liveing with me and alexa that is goung to change."Hey Alexandra how old are you?" I asked "19 and you guys?" Alexandra asked." Im 19 also and so is Summer" Alexa told her "Oh well you guys are very pretty im not even galf of pretty as you" alexandra sayed."No ur not hun ur beautiful but if this helps will help u go shopping" i told Alexandra "That would be great thank you" Alexandra told us "Welcome" Alexa and me sayed in sync. We bearly got to know her and shes amazing in and out!

❤️Alexandra's POV❤️

When we got to the appartment it was huge it had 4 rooms, a huge kitchen with dinning room next door and a livingroom with a big tv. I love it alredy. Summer showed me my room and both of them helped me with my bags. My room had a big closet and a bathroom it had a bed with a british cover it was awesome. It had a desk and a drawer with a mirror wich im guessing is also my dresser. I got the little bit of cloathes that i had and started to hang them up when i hear Alexa scream at me to come downstairs. When i go down i see Summer with her car keys at hand."Lets go shopping!" she sayed "Ok leggo!" I sayed to them.