Dont panic

❤️Jc's POV❤️

After we saw Kian and Summer go to the room we started to crack up. We kept playing a bit more but got tired so we went up to bed.

"I bet they didnt do anything but go to sleep" i told Alex "I dought it babe" "Ok then how about a bet hun" i sayed sitting up to look at her "Fine but ur going to loose i bet were going to listen to Summers moans in a bit" she sayed smirking "Its a bet so if i win i get to..." I was cut of by a loud moan wich im guessing is Summer because Kians room is next to mine. "Ha! see i told u!" Alex sayed doing a silly dance ontop of the bed wich made me laugh.

"Ok ok so what does this pretty little lady want?" I sayed touching her nose lightly " Hmm ... i want ice cream, arizona, you cooking me breakfast for a week and u buying me my favorite candy" she sayed snuggleing into my chest " Wait babe what's your favorite candy?" i sayed but i soon heard little snores wich meant she was alredy asleep. I guess ill just have to wait till tomorrow to ask. With that thought i was asleep.

~The Next Morning~

❤️Alex's POV❤️

"Hey babe? Wake up!" Jc sayed shakeing me "Why?" i sayed " hmm didnt u say you wanted me to make u breakfast?" he sayed "Omg yes what did u make?" i sayed getting up and rubbing my eyes "Bacon and..." I didnt even let him finish i whent running down stairs to see a bowl of bacon next to 2 plates of pancakes.

"Babe i love you so much!" I sayed jumping into Jc's arms and kissing him "Anything for my girlfriend" he sayed putting me on a chair.

A bit later me and Jc were washing our dishes and we hear a loud thump." Ill go check Alex you stay here he sayed getting up the stairs. Not even a minute later i hear laughter come from upstairs followed by a "Babe u need to see this!"

Once i was in the hallway i saw Alexa on the floor full of im guessing shaveing cream and Sam laughing next to her. "What happened here?" i sayed laughing "Sam did a prank on Alexa since she was takeing long in the restroom" Jc sayed "And why didnt u just go in?" I asked Sam "Cuz she locked it" "umm guys im still on the floor" Alexa sayed and we all cracked up even her.

~A week Later~

(Still Alex's POV)

I woke up because there was a really loud gag noise comeing from the hallway so i went to check it out. Jc was still asleep so i had to slip out of his grip wich made him move but he didnt wake up.

When i saw that the noise came from the restroom i peeked in and saw Summer trowing up im guessing her lunch or dinner so i screamed for Alexa and since the guys are sound sleepers they didnt hear me. "Whats... Omg whats wrong with her?" she sayed " i dont know i heard her from my room" i sayed grabing Summers hair and tieing it into a bun while rubbing circles into ger back. "ill go get her some water" Alexa sayed and walked out

"Hey Summer whats going on?" i sayed as she drank some water "idk i have been getting dizzy alot the past week" she sayed "Wait the past week was when u and Kian had sex no?" Alexa sayed. When Alexa sayed that Summer's eyes grew wide "Summer please tell me you guys used condom!" i sayed "umm about that we were so in the moment i forgot to ask kian if he had a condom so i think i might be pregnant" she sayed with a worried look "ok were not shure thoe so ill just take u to the doctor tomorrow dont worry" i sayed "yea ill go to but none of the guys can know until were shure ok?" Alexa sayed "ok" Summer and me say and got out of the rest room.

~the next morning~

❤️Summer's POV❤️

I was getting redy to go to the dr when i thought what if Kian leaves me when i tell him im pregnant? "Hey Summer lets go were gonna be late" i hear Alex scream "Were are you guys going babe?" asked kian comeing out of the bathroom with a towel around his hips "Oh its girls night out were gonna go shopping the to the movies well be home later" i say giving him a peck in the cheek "oh ok bye love you!" he sayed as i walked out.

Once they called me in Alex and Alexa stayed in the waitting room. They put me in a room and told me to lay down in the bed while the dr came. "Hello ms