Redy!

Alex's POV~

"Im redy" i say to jc "are you shure?" he sayed giving me a strange face "im shure but u have to use a condom ok" i say pointing my finger at him as i sit down in the edge of the bed "ok then lets go get some cuz i dont have any" he sayed getting his car keys "wait but im in a sports bra" i say getting up "umm here u can put this on" he sayed handing me his sweater "thanx your such a gentle man" i say giving him a kiss on the cheek "hold up princess" he sayed grabing me by the waist and pulling me to him "give me a real kiss or ur not going anywere" he says tightning his grip at my waist. "What if i dont" i say "well ill just have to do it my self" he sayed leaning in and giving me a long kiss.

~at the store~

When Jc was buying the condoms i was looking at the stuffed animals. yes im 19 going to 20 soon and i still love stuffed animals. That reminds me in 3 more days its Alexas birth day i should buy her something tomorrow.

"Come on babe lets go" jc sayed grabing my hand and locking our fingers tougether. He opened the door for me and then jogged to the other side and got in himself. "Ok one last time are you shure ur redy" "yes Jc im shure" i say turning on the radio to hear bye bye by the nysnc

~home

Jc's POV~

Me and Alex are gonna try tonight i hope it goes as planed. when i parked the car i got out and jogged to Alex's side and opened the car door for her and carryed her to the front door.

"Here we go babe" i sayed to her as we got to our room. "Ok im redy she sayed as i put her down and closed the door with lock we cant risk it shes given me her trust. she took of my sweater and i took of my shirt "Lets go loser" she sayed getting close to me "Your gonna me the looser" i say grabing her and putting her over my shoulder "Hey let me down!" She sayed laughing. i threw her to the bed wich made a loud screech "ohh i think someones getting layed!" kian screamed "shut up were haveing a moment!" Alex screamed back

~dirty if u dont wanna read skip this part~

I got in after her getting over her "babe u look so sexy i say putting my hands on her hips "aww babe thank you" she sayed giving me a kiss. the kiss got heated by the second her hand pulling at my hair makeing me moan. i kissed her neck sucking lightly untill i found her sweet spot under her ear and i started to suck at that part makeing her moan loudly turning me on by each moan.

When i was done i looked at the spot laughed and started to kiss her skinny stomach. when i got to her sweat pants i pulled them a bit down revealing her pink and purple underwear. i laughed a bit "What why u laughing about my undies" she sayed sitting up to remove her sweats "nothing its just there so cute" i say standing up "here its my turn to tease she sayed getting up and pushing me to the bed.

She was shakeing nd i knew she was afraid. what if i hurt her im scared now. so many thoughts webt threw my head i hadnt noticed she pulled down my pants. "Im redy" she sayed jumping next to me crossing her legs "ok let me go get a condom" i say getting up and looking around the room for the box. once i found them i jumped next to her.

Here we go i think as i take off her bra revealing her perfect body "Stop stareing" she sayed hitting my face lighly "ill have all night to do it!" i say grabing her hips. She sat up and took off my boxers and i took off her pantys. i ripped open the condom and put it on "hey i tell u this it will hurt are u still willing to do it?" i say "yes Jc im redy i alredy told u" she sayed kissing me "ok get redy" i say. I was inserting and she was digging her nails into my back." Jc just do it go all the way in" she sayed digging her nails more into my skin. as i started to go faster Alexs moans got louder and louder and her nails were going to leave a mark.

When i got tired i fell next to her looking into her brown eyes "Jc i love you" was the last thing she sayed and fell asleep her little hand resting in my chest.