The Big Date

❤️Jc's POV❤️

Today I am going to ask Alex out on a date and ask her to be my girlfriend. Right now shes still asleep while I am downstairs cooking waffles. Im going to make everybody waffles i guess, its actually weird im cooking you will never see me cooking we usually order pizza or go out. Well the table and the food are redy so its time to weak everybody up.

"BREAKFAST IS REDY SO GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE NOW!" I scream. Soon you see a sleepy Kian fooled by Summer Sam and Alexa but no Alex. Oh yea shes a sound sleeper.

"Hey Alex weak up its time to eat" i say while shakeing her " Hmm did you say eat" she sayed with one eye open " Yea i made waffles" " ok im up" she sayed sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing her eyes. "Hey umm whould you like to go out on a date with me later?" "Id love to Jc but where to so i can know what to wear" "starbucks cuz i know how much you love it and then to the park there we can buy ice cream or we can go to yogo berry" "YOGO BERRY!" she screamed " Ok well now we need to go eat bofore those fat asses eat your waffles" "oh hell no hey but can you carry me down im to lazy right now" "shure" i carryed her all the way to the table were we earend smirks by the rest.

When we were done Alex told me she was going to change into her clothes. "Wait no you can keep that they dont fit me no more and they look better on you" "no no i cant take it this is your favoret sweater" she sayed "yes it is but it doesnt fit and i want you to have it" "Fine ill keep them but just because i know i wont win this fight and because i dont want to fight with you anymore" i smiled and went down stairs. The guys and there girlfriends were watchig a movie i asked them if they were takeing the girls home and they told me they were but later. "Hey Jc have you asked her out yet?" "Nop but i am later i asked her out on a date" i sayed with a smile " way to go cloud go get some" Kian sayed with a wink i just shook my head and walked up to my room were Alex was with her phone in hand and a pony tail.

❤️Alex's POV❤️

Jc asked me on a date and he just left me home. I still had Jcs clothes on so i am just going to take a shower and get redy.

After the shower i slip on my under garments and put on a blue v-neck shirt with black high watsed shorts. I blowdries my hair and left it in its natural straight form and put on a usa falg bandana. For my shoes i put on some black flip flops with a little balck bow.

I whent down stairs to get money and my iphone from the living room. As i was entering the living room Jc walked in.

"Hello you redy" he asked " yup just let me get my iphone and some money". "No no its all on me Alex i was the one who invited you anyways" "hmm idk Jc i dont want you to waste all your money on me" " No babe dont worry im honored to pay for you" he sayed with a big smile "Fine lets go" i sayed while grabbing my phone.

~The Date~

❤️Jc's POV❤️

So were on our way to the date. I am so nervous that my palms are sweating a bit. Alex's is jamming out on treasure by Bruno Mars.

"Hey liddo jammer were here!" i scream over the loud music. "Yay!" she screams while i get off the car and go over her side to open the door for her.

Im so nervous but its time to do it. Were at a table waiting for our order. "Hey Alex umm can i ask you something?" i say rubbing the back of my neck "yea shure whats up?" she sayed looking into my eyes "www-will you be mm-my girlfriend?" i say sortta shakeing "OFCOURSE I WOULD LOVE TO JC!" she screams and jumps into my arms while i take out an infinity ring i bought her she had told me she loved. "Ok so since were dateing now..." i say getting up while she does to i get on one knee and slip the ring on to her finger. "I promise that you and me will always be tougether and here is a promise ring to prove we will always be a couple" i sayed them get up and give her a hug i whould of kissed her but i dont want it to be so soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how about some shipnames??

Sam & Alexa = ???

Kian & Summer = ???

Jc & Alex = ???

Comment them and if u want go follow me on twitter and tweet me you are reading my story nd i will gladly follow all of u

LOVE

~Johana ❤️✌️