Love is in the air!

❤️Summer's POV❤️
Kian and me had our second date today and he asked me to be his girlfriend! After our date ge left me at my appartment . hen i got in there was nobody home and when i looked out the window and saw kian was still in his car useing his phone. I whent out side and told him nobody was home he sayed he could stay and sleep in the guest room if i wanted when we where talking it started to rain. Before i started to run Kian got out of his car put me over his shoulder and started to run up to my appartement.
"Umm here i think these shorts will fit u heres a towel and u can take a shower in that rest room" i sayed pointing at the restroom down the hall. "Thanx babe" aww he called me babe!!! " Welcome ill be in my own rest room in my room u can go to the living room and watch tv if u get out before me kay?" "kay"

❤️Kian's POV❤️

I came out of my shower and walked into Summers room to put my wet clothes were she told me to put them after im done showering but as i walked in i heard Summer singing in the shower it was actually kinda cute shes a good singer. After i heard Summer sing i went to the living room and turned on the tv and watched some sponge bob before Summer got out of the shower. When she came out she had her long hair in a high bun and had her cute pink pjs on without any makeup on. "You look fantastic love!" "aww thanx i try" she sayed sitting down next to me and cuddleing into my chest. A while later Summer fell asleep in my chest and i carryed her bridal style up to her room and put her to bed i litely kissed her forhead before leaveing and falling asleep in the couch.

~the next morning~

❤️Alexa's POV❤️
I woke up cuddleing into Sams chest it was perfect i felt safe in his arms but i needed to pee so i tryed loosening his grip on me but couldnt so i woke him up.
"Oh srry i didnt mean to hug you!" He sayed in a shy tone "oh dont worry i just needed to use the rest room" i sayed trying to take his shyness away but it didnt work. After i whent to the rest room i came out to an empty room so i guessed he was downstairs. In my way down i saw Sam cooking something and it smelled great who whould of thinked that Sam cooked. " Something smells good" i said to him he just smiled in response. When he was done cooking he asked if i could go wake up Jc and Alex. When i entered Jc's room i saw him and Alex all cuddled up it wa cute so i when back downstairs told Sam what i saw and grabed my iphone to take a picture and sam got his camera and vlogged everything he even introduced me to his fans.
"What?! why are you guys in my room and why are you vlogging Sam?!!" sayed Jc while he was rubbing his eyes and while Alex was still asleep. Yup shes a sound sleeper! " just wanted to make a vlog today dude dont get all mad at me!" sayed Sam trying not to laugh "get out well be down stairs in a bit" he sayed while shakeing Alex up.
When we were out of there room Sam sayed "dont they make a cute couple?" "yea i hope Jc asks her out she really likes him" i told Sam " oh so she does?!" "Yup" "and if i may know who do you like?" "hmm a very special person" i simply said " oh and any names?" "Umm not yet ill tell you when i get to know u more kay?" "Fine with me just as u tell me one day! he sayed while smileing ... God his smile!
When Jc and Alex came down we ate the break fast Sam made and made our way to the living room because Alex wanted to watch toy story. When the movie ended me and Alex changed into our own clothes and the guys took us home only to find Kian in our living room sleeping. So thats why he didnt go back to his house yesterday!