The fair and the date

~5 days after the mall trip~

❤️Sam's POV❤️

Its been 5 days since i last saw Alexa she was so beautiful. I hope me and her become friends or even more that friends but i want to start out as friends so she gains confidence in me.

"Hey jc have you called that girl that you met at the mall?" " Yea were going to the fair later you and that girl shold tag along" he sayed with a wink " Umm yea but idk what to say to her" "Ok then ill tell Alexandra to bring her because im gona take you" "Ok that sounds good!" i told him.

After out little conversation i went to the livingroom and started to watch sponge bob i cant wait till later on!

❤️Alexas POV❤️

"Alexa wanna ho to the fair later?" yelled Alexandra from down stairs "shure Alex( Alexandras nickname) at what time are we leaveing?" "Jc and Sam will come pick us up at 6" "Wait Sam?!" yes she knew i have a crush on him and i know she has a crush on Jc "Yea Jc called me and told me to invite you because Sams tagging also" Alex sayed "Oh ok then" "But are you going?" "Umm duh i am if Sams going" " Ok then let me tell Jc" today is going to be great i can just feel it!

❤️Kian's POV❤️

Its been 5 days since i saw Summer we actually hit it of really good we text all day. I think im falling for her thoe. Is that good?

A sudden vibration in my leg snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Summer YaY!!

*phone convo* (S-Summer K- Kian)

K-Hey beautiful what up

S- The sky duh

K- Ha ha very funny Summer

S- Just kidding geez u cant take a joke

K- Ok so whats this call for Summer?

S- Oh nothing just wanted to see how things were going over there

K- Hmm everythings fine hey i wanted to ask u something

S- yea?

K-Wanna go on a 2nd date love?

S- id love to just tell me when and at what time ill be there

K- ok ill go for you at 7

S- cant wait see you then

Eith that she hung up and i had a huge smile plastered in my face

❤️Alexandra's POV❤️

So Jc asked me out to the fair him and sam are going to pick me and Alexa up at 6. It was 4:30 so i took a quick shower and blow dried my hair when it was dry i curled it and put a flover bandana then put on mascara. Ever since i moved with Summer and Alexa i started to dress like them. I was wearing high wasted shorts and a croptop that sayed sweet life in cursive with my black converse. As i walked out to the hall i saw Alexa left her hair loose and had shorts on with a grey t-shirt and grey vans. Had a bit of mascara like me. " You look great Alexa!" i sayed to her " Aww thanks, you dont look bad urself" she sayed with a big smile. I was hungry so i whent into the kitchen and was about to open the fridge when i heard a honk outside. "Really i was about to eat!" I just grabed arizona and called Alexa. When we walked out i saw Sam was in the back so i made Alexa sit in the back. Evil i know but she knows i love her. I know today will be a great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want all of u to comment what you think of my story

Xoxo Johana