The baby

5 months later~

Summers POV~

Today me and Kian are going to find out the babys gender the whole house made a bet of what the gender would be and put thier votes in a shoe box.

"Hello again Ms Rain" the dr sayed "Hi dr" i sayed giving her a small smile "ok ur here to find out the gender right" she sayed lifting my shirt up and putting the gel "yes mam" i say. After a little bit she sayed "Well the gender of your baby is... its a girl" she sayed wipeong the gel off and printing the photos.

At home we took out the box and found out that the whole house sayed it was a girl well except Kian he wanted a boy. anyways we told everyone in the house to make a name and put it on a sheet of paper. "it can be more that one its fine" sayed Kian to everyone except connor he was at a date with a girl named Katty.

"Im done!" sayed Alex with a sort of sick face like she was about to thro... "Ug ug!" (<-- barfing noises) was all we herd while she was running to the restroom And Jc behind her. "omg Alexa fo u think shes pregnant?" i asked "but would we alredy notice its been 5 months since her and Jc had sex" she sayed looking confused.

Alex's POV~

I was throwing up and Jc was patting my back. once i finished i started to cry thinking 'what if im pregnant' "ill go get Alexa and Summer followed by a glass of water ok babe" Jc sayed walking out of the restroom. he knew me so well thay he noticed when i needed my bestfriends.

"Omg babe dont cry its ok" Summer sayed trying to take a seat next to me but strugleing. "What if its not" i say getting up and that was the last thing i saw...

Alexa's POV~

"Omg!! Jc Alex just fainted, someone call the ambulence!" Summer yelled trying to get up but couldnt so i helped her "whats... omg Jc quick she fainted!" sam sayed takeing out his phone. "Alex! Alex! wake up!" Jc sayed hugging her on the floor crying and rocking her back and forth until an ambulence guy came and picked her up to take her down stairs and into the ambulence. since Jc is her boyfriend he got to go in the ambulence with her.

We were all panicing. "We need to get control and we need to get to the hospital fast" Kian sayed grabing the van keys.

Jc's POV~

As we got there i had to wait out in the waiting room for her. i soon saw a big pile of people walk into the waiting room rushing my way. "Jc how is she?" "Is she ok?" Were thw questins i heard nd i just broke down crying even more.

"Its ok bro shes strong i know it is nothing bad" sayed Sam sitting next to me giving me a hug. "Yea dont worry it wont be nothing bad" kian sayed takeing a seat on the other side.

3 hours later~

We were all now sitting on the couch reading all the #prayforalex hash tags the fans were sending Alex they were all very sweet so i replyed to all of them.

Jc Caylen:

A massive thank you to all my fans that have been supporting my girlfriend Alex now that shes in the hospital. #prayforalex

All of O2L and the girls were tweeting the same thing.

After what seemed like forever the doctor came out. "Jc Caylen?" he sayed looking at his papers "That would be me" i sayed standing up and walking towards the dr "mr. Caylen your girlfriend is ok and she has woken up now shes asking for you" he sayed with a glad look in his face "Thank you very much dr" i say shakeing his hand "oh but what was the cause of her faint and throwing up?" i asked "she hadnt been eatting for 3 days nd she needs to eat now more than ofthen" he sayed and with that he was gone.

"Alex!" i say walking into the room running up to her to give her a hug and a kiss "Hi Jc" she sayed. She looked pale and she had no makeup wich she looked even hotter. But what brought me down was that she looked sick like she wanted to throw up. "Babe umm... am i... pregnant?" she asked a bit shaking "no babe the problem was that u hadnt eatten how u eat for 3 days nd u needed to eat" I sayed grabing her hand "oh" was the only thing she sayed. "ill go get Summer and Lexxa so u can talk to them and ill go get u something to eat" "Taco bell?" She sayed with a big smile the smile that always got me "Anything for my princess" i sayed and walked out to look for Summer and Lexxa.